Warning in Chinese, CS Ultra - What does it say?
892 6 2018-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shoot It WA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3576476 ft
Australia

Hi guys,

I recently started getting this persistant warning on my CS Ultra.

My setting are set to english so I don't know why the warning is in Chinese.
The CS was very hot at the time and whenever I cleared the warning it popped straight back up.
Any chinese speakers able to help me out? Thanks

Unknown Warning

Unknown Warning
2018-1-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, it means the current temperature is too high, the system may be reboot if you keep recording audio, please adjust the settings ''turn off the fans when recording'' in Settings.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, may I have the current firmware version and APP version in CrystalSky? Did you update to the latest version?
2018-1-1
Use props
Shoot It WA
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-1 20:23
Hi there, it means the current temperature is too high, the system may be reboot if you keep recording audio, please adjust the settings ''turn off the fans when recording'' in Settings.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, may I have the current firmware version and APP version in CrystalSky? Did you update to the latest version?

Thanks Mindy, I updated the CS firmware and now I get the warning in English.
Just took it out for a fly for about 2 hrs, the CS fan used to kick in but I didn't hear it running this time?
I found the option to record audio in the Go4 app and it was turned off, I can't find an option to "turn off fans when recording" is it in the Go app or the CS settings?
2018-1-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Shoot It WA Posted at 2018-1-1 21:54
Thanks Mindy, I updated the CS firmware and now I get the warning in English.
Just took it out for a fly for about 2 hrs, the CS fan used to kick in but I didn't hear it running this time?
I found the option to record audio in the Go4 app and it was turned off, I can't find an option to "turn off fans when recording" is it in the Go app or the CS settings?

Hello Sir, what is the English error this time? May I have the screenshot please? Thank you.
2018-1-1
Use props
Shoot It WA
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-1 22:59
Hello Sir, what is the English error this time? May I have the screenshot please? Thank you.

It came up saying, "the CS is too hot please cool down to prevent shutdown" or something like that. I didn't get a screenshot of it this time.
2018-1-2
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

A lot of CS owners have been noticing the overheating problem,  with my CS Ultra and 5.5 ,  the cooling fans come on as soon as you launch the DJI Go 4 app, this app must have a fault as the previous version 4.1.15 never had the fan come on at all.
2018-1-2
Use props
Shoot It WA
lvl.4
Australia

lannes Posted at 2018-1-2 05:45
A lot of CS owners have been noticing the overheating problem,  with my CS Ultra and 5.5 ,  the cooling fans come on as soon as you launch the DJI Go 4 app, this app must have a fault as the previous version 4.1.15 never had the fan come on at all.

I think mines the opposite, the previous version started the fan as I would expect it to normally (after a few minutes of operation) the updated version doesn't seem to turn the fan on at all.
2018-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules