Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rmaxwell.dccnet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 698661 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi Mindy,

On November 23, 2017 I placed three orders since there were items with different delivery times.  Two of the orders came very quickly.  One of the orders that came had a longer predicted delivery time than the one outstanding order.

Order Number  [size=1.4em]0013790988875 has not arrived yet.  It has four items in it.  Three of the items promised to ship within 1 business day of payment success.  The CrystalSky in the order promised it would ship within 10-15 business days.  It is now well passed that date.  My credit card was authorized the day I place the order ("Payment Success" showed on the status of my order that day).  Payment for the full order ($1,113) was withdrawn from my credit card account on December 19th.  Usually orders ship within two days maximum after money is actually withdrawn from my credit card account.  If accounting was working on December 19th why was the shipping department not shipping promptly?

Could you please check on my order and have it shipped as soon as possible.

Ray Maxwell

2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ray, sorry to have kept you waiting for the shipping.
It seems the Inspire 2 180 W Power Adaptor AC Cable and CrystalSky (7.85" Ultra Brightness) are out of stock in local warehouse and the shipping is delayed.
I will confirm with Sales Team, will keep you updated soon, thank you.
2018-1-2
Use props
rmaxwell.dccnet
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-2 03:11
Hi Ray, sorry to have kept you waiting for the shipping.
It seems the Inspire 2 180 W Power Adaptor AC Cable and CrystalSky (7.85" Ultra Brightness) are out of stock in local warehouse and the shipping is delayed.
I will confirm with Sales Team, will keep you updated soon, thank you.

Hi Mindy,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I don't understand.  The web site says that both of these items are in stock and that the delivery for the Inspire 2 180 W Power Adaptor is 1 business day.  The CrystalSky 7.85 UB is in stock and will ship in 10-15 days.

You refer to a local warehouse...I have received past orders from China, California, and Georgia.  If these items are in stock anywhere in the world, can't you ship via Fedex today.

One other creative solution to our problem...There are two models of the Inspire 2 180 W Power Adaptor.  They use different power cord adapters.  One is $69 and the other $99.  If you have the other power cord adapter for the $99 unit. Change my order to the $99 unit and the power cord adapter and bill me the $30.

Let's find a creative solution to get my products to me within the promised delivery times.

Thanks,

Ray
2018-1-2
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ray, don't know where you're located, but I order my CS UB via Amazon last week and got 3 days later
2018-1-2
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Also bought this power supply for $14:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 1?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2018-1-2
Use props
rmaxwell.dccnet
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Tviscomi Posted at 2018-1-2 10:37
Ray, don't know where you're located, but I order my CS UB via Amazon last week and got 3 days later

Hi Tviscomi,

I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada.  If you order the CrystalSky 7.85 Ultra Bright direct from DJI for $849 U.S., it arrives at my doorstep with all shipping and taxes paid by DJI.  If I order from Amazon, I get to pay 14% PST and GST and sometimes shipping.  That is a considerable savings in my opinion.

Ray
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rmaxwell.dccnet Posted at 2018-1-2 10:05
Hi Mindy,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I don't understand.  The web site says that both of these items are in stock and that the delivery for the Inspire 2 180 W Power Adaptor is 1 business day.  The CrystalSky 7.85 UB is in stock and will ship in 10-15 days.

Hello Ray,
I got the update from the Sales Team, the package is picking in the warehouse now and you will get the tracking number very soon, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, hope you will received them shortly.
2018-1-2
Use props
rmaxwell.dccnet
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-2 22:31
Hello Ray,
I got the update from the Sales Team, the package is picking in the warehouse now and you will get the tracking number very soon, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, hope you will received them shortly.

Thank you Mindy.

Ray
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are welcome, I just checked the order, the tracking number has been generated, did you receive it?
2018-1-3
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

rmaxwell.dccnet Posted at 2018-1-2 17:57
Hi Tviscomi,

I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada.  If you order the CrystalSky 7.85 Ultra Bright direct from DJI for $849 U.S., it arrives at my doorstep with all shipping and taxes paid by DJI.  If I order from Amazon, I get to pay 14% PST and GST and sometimes shipping.  That is a considerable savings in my opinion.

Ouch, yes that is a BIG savings
2018-1-3
Use props
rmaxwell.dccnet
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-3 04:43
You are welcome, I just checked the order, the tracking number has been generated, did you receive it?

Thanks again Mindy.  I received the tracking number and it should be at my door step this Friday.

I appreciate your attention to this mater.

Ray
2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rmaxwell.dccnet Posted at 2018-1-3 10:17
Thanks again Mindy.  I received the tracking number and it should be at my door step this Friday.

I appreciate your attention to this mater.

It's my pleasure Ray, hope you will get the package soon and have a great time with them.
2018-1-4
Use props
rmaxwell.dccnet
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-4 00:08
It's my pleasure Ray, hope you will get the package soon and have a great time with them.

Hi Mindy,

My order has arrived and all is going well so far with one exception.  Please see "Power Supply Confusion" under Inspire 2 Hardware.

Thanks for your help,

Ray
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rmaxwell.dccnet Posted at 2018-1-4 20:24
Hi Mindy,

My order has arrived and all is going well so far with one exception.  Please see "ower Supply Confusion" under Inspire 2 Hardware.

Hi Ray, I have replied in your new post, please check.
2018-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules