1021 4 2018-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JAVI_PY
New
Flight distance : 4311 ft

Paraguay

Good I need to know urgently what I can do with my ghost 4
just as if nothing stopped working the camera just look down and to the caliber I have the latest update I do not hit it or something like that just stay that way
someone who can help me?
20180102_112801.jpg
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, just to verify, has the drone been involved in crash or hard landing before? Is there any error message in APP? Please help us confirm, thanks!
2018-1-5
Use props
harleyman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166539 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-5 02:28
Hi there, just to verify, has the drone been involved in crash or hard landing before? Is there any error message in APP? Please help us confirm, thanks!

I am a very disheartened customer that would like to help future people that want to buy a drone to make sure what a group of LIARS that DJI are and how they like to hide from customers! The exact same thing happened to my drone! I never had a hard landing, never crashed the craft, never an issue with the craft, had DJI Care too, the problem is DJI!!! I had to argue with DJI for months, this was my last post about my issues. I would have to call back and start the process all over again, please allow 24-48 hours and someone will get back to you! They would call the exact opposite number I had requested a call back on to avoid me I guess? My Response was: "I was finally was able to talk with the group of LIARS at DJI today! After months of storytelling, opening all kinds of tickets, they we very apologetic regarding my troubles like always. No worries they said. Today while I was on the phone with Jason he offered me for my troubles a complimentary set of propellers, I said NO, then a 3 bay charging station, I said NO, then a DJI Phantom 4 battery, I said NO, I have all of this and more. I have requested DJI Care warranty since you guys have promised me that from the beginning. Jason had put me on hold and checked the logs. He told me that the biggest LIAR named Robert had left me a message back in November telling me DJI Care would not extend my warranty on my drone. I asked them to extend the warranty for an additional year because they accused me of not registering my drone properly... the original drone was replaced 2 days after un-boxing it. It flew off by itself, I called DJI and they informed me that I needed to get it replaced from where I purchased it originally. After receiving the second drone, I called DJI back to inform them of the new serial numbers for the drone and remote controller. Their response again, "NO WORRIES" we will take care of that for you! Fast forward to September, the gimble was acting up and not responding. I called DJI to inform them there was a problem with the drone. They gave me all of this nonsense to complete, the receipt and original proof of purchase plus the DJI Care agreement, the instructions in how to send the drone back for repair. I followed all of the steps, sent the drone back, called and called and called. Received story after another story of what happened to my drone, especially the stories of they are looking into that. The crack team at DJI then told me "operator error" with a repair statement for a cost of $162.00. My response was, "what operator error was that caused the camera to become limp"? They never were able to answer me other than it was going to cost $162.00 to repair!!!! Time after time, crack after crack agent after crack agent, the decision to fix my drone, as a one-time courtesy was the result. I said that you have accused me of: 1. Stealing the drone from someone because the serial numbers didn't match, 2. Operator error, what’s that? 3. Hours and hours of telephone time wasted with these idiots that read from a script and resolve nothing! 4. Promised that you will receive something and deliver nothing. 5. Tried to find the agent that told me "no worries, i will take care of that for you", days later I called back and the genius was transferred, SURPRISE! That was the supervisor that supposedly called me and left me a voicemail on my business line "DJI Care will not extend your warranty" NO CALL FROM HIM!! 7. Best of all: I have sent 9 emails to these knuckle heads, they open up tickets, someone will get back to me, and NOT one rep knew that that was the resolution in November, not even me!!!! I don't believe that at all!!!!!  Since DJI does not want to extend my DJI Care, I would never buy another DJI product as long as I live!!!! I would never recommend anybody to purchase a DJI product because of their TERRIBLE SUPPORT if you can even call it that!!!! DJI lies and that’s my bottom line!!!!!! My drone is brand new, tons of accessories, hard case... Since it is brand new and DJI can't take care of their customers, its now up for sale!!!! DJI IS A JOKE and a TERRIBLE company to deal with!!!!! I have been getting pulled along for way to long now!! Anyone that is looking for a drone that is supported with technicians and supported from a reputable company, LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE THAN DJI!!!!!!!"
For a drone that is probably the best on the market and have the absolute WORST customer service I have ever experienced!!!!!
Rick
2018-1-20
Use props
duke123
lvl.3
Flight distance : 78930 ft
United States

harleyman Posted at 2018-1-20 14:28
I am a very disheartened customer that would like to help future people that want to buy a drone to make sure what a group of LIARS that DJI are and how they like to hide from customers! The exact same thing happened to my drone! I never had a hard landing, never crashed the craft, never an issue with the craft, had DJI Care too, the problem is DJI!!! I had to argue with DJI for months, this was my last post about my issues. I would have to call back and start the process all over again, please allow 24-48 hours and someone will get back to you! They would call the exact opposite number I had requested a call back on to avoid me I guess? My Response was: "I was finally was able to talk with the group of LIARS at DJI today! After months of storytelling, opening all kinds of tickets, they we very apologetic regarding my troubles like always. No worries they said. Today while I was on the phone with Jason he offered me for my troubles a complimentary set of propellers, I said NO, then a 3 bay charging station, I said NO, then a DJI Phantom 4 battery, I said NO, I have all of this and more. I have requested DJI Care warranty since you guys have promised me that from the beginning. Jason had put me on hold and checked the logs. He told me that the biggest LIAR named Robert had left me a message back in November telling me DJI Care would not extend my warranty on my drone. I asked them to extend the warranty for an additional year because they accused me of not registering my drone properly... the original drone was replaced 2 days after un-boxing it. It flew off by itself, I called DJI and they informed me that I needed to get it replaced from where I purchased it originally. After receiving the second drone, I called DJI back to inform them of the new serial numbers for the drone and remote controller. Their response again, "NO WORRIES" we will take care of that for you! Fast forward to September, the gimble was acting up and not responding. I called DJI to inform them there was a problem with the drone. They gave me all of this nonsense to complete, the receipt and original proof of purchase plus the DJI Care agreement, the instructions in how to send the drone back for repair. I followed all of the steps, sent the drone back, called and called and called. Received story after another story of what happened to my drone, especially the stories of they are looking into that. The crack team at DJI then told me "operator error" with a repair statement for a cost of $162.00. My response was, "what operator error was that caused the camera to become limp"? They never were able to answer me other than it was going to cost $162.00 to repair!!!! Time after time, crack after crack agent after crack agent, the decision to fix my drone, as a one-time courtesy was the result. I said that you have accused me of: 1. Stealing the drone from someone because the serial numbers didn't match, 2. Operator error, what’s that? 3. Hours and hours of telephone time wasted with these idiots that read from a script and resolve nothing! 4. Promised that you will receive something and deliver nothing. 5. Tried to find the agent that told me "no worries, i will take care of that for you", days later I called back and the genius was transferred, SURPRISE! That was the supervisor that supposedly called me and left me a voicemail on my business line "DJI Care will not extend your warranty" NO CALL FROM HIM!! 7. Best of all: I have sent 9 emails to these knuckle heads, they open up tickets, someone will get back to me, and NOT one rep knew that that was the resolution in November, not even me!!!! I don't believe that at all!!!!!  Since DJI does not want to extend my DJI Care, I would never buy another DJI product as long as I live!!!! I would never recommend anybody to purchase a DJI product because of their TERRIBLE SUPPORT if you can even call it that!!!! DJI lies and that’s my bottom line!!!!!! My drone is brand new, tons of accessories, hard case... Since it is brand new and DJI can't take care of their customers, its now up for sale!!!! DJI IS A JOKE and a TERRIBLE company to deal with!!!!! I have been getting pulled along for way to long now!! Anyone that is looking for a drone that is supported with technicians and supported from a reputable company, LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE THAN DJI!!!!!!!"
For a drone that is probably the best on the market and have the absolute WORST customer service I have ever experienced!!!!!
Rick

I agree with you, I have two drones, one is in California as I type and my Mavic is on its way to Grape Vine Texas to be repaired, I also own a Karma Drone and guess what it’s on it’s way to Kentucky to be replaced so they are all the same
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

harleyman Posted at 2018-1-20 14:28
I am a very disheartened customer that would like to help future people that want to buy a drone to make sure what a group of LIARS that DJI are and how they like to hide from customers! The exact same thing happened to my drone! I never had a hard landing, never crashed the craft, never an issue with the craft, had DJI Care too, the problem is DJI!!! I had to argue with DJI for months, this was my last post about my issues. I would have to call back and start the process all over again, please allow 24-48 hours and someone will get back to you! They would call the exact opposite number I had requested a call back on to avoid me I guess? My Response was: "I was finally was able to talk with the group of LIARS at DJI today! After months of storytelling, opening all kinds of tickets, they we very apologetic regarding my troubles like always. No worries they said. Today while I was on the phone with Jason he offered me for my troubles a complimentary set of propellers, I said NO, then a 3 bay charging station, I said NO, then a DJI Phantom 4 battery, I said NO, I have all of this and more. I have requested DJI Care warranty since you guys have promised me that from the beginning. Jason had put me on hold and checked the logs. He told me that the biggest LIAR named Robert had left me a message back in November telling me DJI Care would not extend my warranty on my drone. I asked them to extend the warranty for an additional year because they accused me of not registering my drone properly... the original drone was replaced 2 days after un-boxing it. It flew off by itself, I called DJI and they informed me that I needed to get it replaced from where I purchased it originally. After receiving the second drone, I called DJI back to inform them of the new serial numbers for the drone and remote controller. Their response again, "NO WORRIES" we will take care of that for you! Fast forward to September, the gimble was acting up and not responding. I called DJI to inform them there was a problem with the drone. They gave me all of this nonsense to complete, the receipt and original proof of purchase plus the DJI Care agreement, the instructions in how to send the drone back for repair. I followed all of the steps, sent the drone back, called and called and called. Received story after another story of what happened to my drone, especially the stories of they are looking into that. The crack team at DJI then told me "operator error" with a repair statement for a cost of $162.00. My response was, "what operator error was that caused the camera to become limp"? They never were able to answer me other than it was going to cost $162.00 to repair!!!! Time after time, crack after crack agent after crack agent, the decision to fix my drone, as a one-time courtesy was the result. I said that you have accused me of: 1. Stealing the drone from someone because the serial numbers didn't match, 2. Operator error, what’s that? 3. Hours and hours of telephone time wasted with these idiots that read from a script and resolve nothing! 4. Promised that you will receive something and deliver nothing. 5. Tried to find the agent that told me "no worries, i will take care of that for you", days later I called back and the genius was transferred, SURPRISE! That was the supervisor that supposedly called me and left me a voicemail on my business line "DJI Care will not extend your warranty" NO CALL FROM HIM!! 7. Best of all: I have sent 9 emails to these knuckle heads, they open up tickets, someone will get back to me, and NOT one rep knew that that was the resolution in November, not even me!!!! I don't believe that at all!!!!!  Since DJI does not want to extend my DJI Care, I would never buy another DJI product as long as I live!!!! I would never recommend anybody to purchase a DJI product because of their TERRIBLE SUPPORT if you can even call it that!!!! DJI lies and that’s my bottom line!!!!!! My drone is brand new, tons of accessories, hard case... Since it is brand new and DJI can't take care of their customers, its now up for sale!!!! DJI IS A JOKE and a TERRIBLE company to deal with!!!!! I have been getting pulled along for way to long now!! Anyone that is looking for a drone that is supported with technicians and supported from a reputable company, LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE THAN DJI!!!!!!!"
For a drone that is probably the best on the market and have the absolute WORST customer service I have ever experienced!!!!!
Rick

Rick, I managed to get the case number, and the supervisors have contacted you for many times and we are trying to help you figure this out. The Care Team will keep follow up and update the status for you. You understanding will be highly appreciated.
2018-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules