Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Robbed Me BLIND Stole my OSMO+ with no Refund or New OSMO+
1304 12 2018-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SDDrone
lvl.1
United States

I have done nothing but purchase all my products through DJI, Phantom's, Spark and OSMO+....  I have returned the product twice because it won't stay on.  No matter what?  They change the batteries and send it back only for the unit itself to just shut off and drain any battery in 3 to 5 min.   Nothing works on it either when it's on.  I have asked Several Times for a brand new unit.  This time I was told it will be expedited.   They received my product last week and claim, they haven't received anything and there is nothing they can do.   Basically I am out $700????  All the proof is there, I've been trying to get my product since November Last Year Now and NO LUCK!!!!   All I want is a Brand new Unit, but I won't get one.....

They claim they never got it.....  Time for me to get my Lawyer involved it seems!

It says via this UPS Tracking # 1ZE80E408794973570, they have signed for it for this Case Number: CAS-1345602-B2M3R1.......  Yet I'm now being told they never received my product and was never delivered.  However: UPS shows the received and signed for it LAST WEEK.   Now I'm told they don't have my item and there is nothing they can do?????   This now sounds like a scam and I like I should do as I said and get my lawyer involved as I am literally being Robbed Blind!!!!

2018-1-2
Use props
Baz Mustayayain
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Good luck getting a comment off DJI on this firum.
2018-1-3
Use props
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

Yeah, I doubt they will comment here, but I will say that their customer service is notoriously bad as is their tracking information.  When I ordered my P4 DJI said the order was still “processing” for a week after it had already been delivered, I don’t think the various parts of the company really communicate with each other very well.  My guess is that your camera WAS received, but the service department has not received a notification yet.  I don’t know how long you have been waiting but I have learned that dealing with DJI support requires patience, if you haven’t heard anything in a month, then I would be concerned.

I’ll make a prediction:  You will bear nothing, and when called, the service department will insist they have not received it, but then one day it will just show up at your door.  A couple of weeks later you will receive a shipment notification.
2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Sir, I'm so sorry for the late response and we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer service.
I checked the tracking number, the package arrived in facility in 28, Dec, the check-in was delayed because of the holiday and weekend and you have our sincere apologies on this.
Now the package has been registered in our system in 3rd, Jan and it is waiting for replacement approval, I will help to escalate the case and hope you will get it back very soon.
2018-1-5
Use props
djiuser_SDDrone
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-5 03:09
Hello Sir, I'm so sorry for the late response and we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer service.
I checked the tracking number, the package arrived in facility in 28, Dec, the check-in was delayed because of the holiday and weekend and you have our sincere apologies on this.
Now the package has been registered in our system in 3rd, Jan and it is waiting for replacement approval, I will help to escalate the case and hope you will get it back very soon.

I called today and they said that they are waiting for approval to get me a "Near New Unit"  Or "Refurbished"....   I really do not think it's fair I get a second hand Unit when I bought and paid for a brand new unit, secondly I bought a BRAND NEW camera so why would I be sent back a USED CAMERA?   This is just wrong and I'll just return it for a FULL REFUND after this. I've been waiting since November of last year.  I think I'll just go with another manufacture since it seems DJI wants to rob its customers.   This is absurd and I will be sharing it with my attorney for legal action.  It has cost me so much in time and money plus lost business that I just cannot believe how awful DJI has become.  Especially when I own all your products and WAS a valued customer.    It's just sad what DJI Does to people in terms of service and accountability.
2018-1-9
Use props
lvl.4
United States

Rarely do I defend DJI’s customer service, but, in this case, that’s really not unusual, it’s the way most companies operate.  Ever break your phone, or had it malfunction and need to get sent back?  It’s a near certainty that your replacement was a refurb.

Also, you did not actually send them back a new camera did you?  You owned it, and even tried to use it, which makes it a used camera, you will get a used one back.  Service is not a return.  It works like this:

You send back broken/defective equipment, they verify it’s condition, then send it back to be repaired, but instead of having you wait in a que until they get to it, then wait for the repair, they just send you another identical unit which has just been repaired and restored.  At some point, someone else will get your camera, as a refurb, after it has been repaired.  Either way, what you will get back is a used, repaired, unit, weather it was used by you or not is irrelevant as it will be in the same condition as all the others at that point.

Yes, a new unit would be nice, but that is not what you sent, and not how it works, it would be like if you bought a new car, drove it around for a while, then went back and had warranty work done but expected the dealership to give you a brand new car instead.  Or if you had an insurance claim but demanded that instead of sending you a check for the value of the car you demanded a brand new car instead.  Get it?

Dealing with DJI’s “customer service” can be maddening, and slow, but as far as this is concerned you are being unreasonable.
2018-1-9
Use props
fans4b22132f
New

United States

9245 Posted at 2018-1-9 16:41
Rarely do I defend DJI’s customer service, but, in this case, that’s really not unusual, it’s the way most companies operate.  Ever break your phone, or had it malfunction and need to get sent back?  It’s a near certainty that your replacement was a refurb.

Also, you did not actually send them back a new camera did you?  You owned it, and even tried to use it, which makes it a used camera, you will get a used one back.  Service is not a return.  It works like this:

Dji you are a scammers. Never spend any penny for your garbage
2018-1-9
Use props
lvl.4
United States

fans4b22132f Posted at 2018-1-9 19:11
Dji you are a scammers. Never spend any penny for your garbage

You do know I don’t work for DJI right?  I’m just contributing my thoughts on this.
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_SDDrone Posted at 2018-1-9 13:51
I called today and they said that they are waiting for approval to get me a "Near New Unit"  Or "Refurbished"....   I really do not think it's fair I get a second hand Unit when I bought and paid for a brand new unit, secondly I bought a BRAND NEW camera so why would I be sent back a USED CAMERA?   This is just wrong and I'll just return it for a FULL REFUND after this. I've been waiting since November of last year.  I think I'll just go with another manufacture since it seems DJI wants to rob its customers.   This is absurd and I will be sharing it with my attorney for legal action.  It has cost me so much in time and money plus lost business that I just cannot believe how awful DJI has become.  Especially when I own all your products and WAS a valued customer.    It's just sad what DJI Does to people in terms of service and accountability.

Sir, we understand your frustration and we are very sorry for the unfortunate experience with our repair center, according to DJI After-Sales Policy, products and components presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. These refurbished goods have been tested and are similar to brand new goods in function and appearance, please check more details here: https://www.dji.com/service/policy policy.png
We would appreciate your understanding.
2018-1-10
Use props
djiuser_SDDrone
lvl.1
United States

9245 Posted at 2018-1-9 16:41

Also, you did not actually send them back a new camera did you?  You owned it, and even tried to use it, which makes it a used camera, you will get a used one back.  Service is not a return.  It works like this:

Buddy, I know what you mean....  However, if you go buy a new car, and it doesn't turn on because you never got to drive or use it, should you get a used car then?   Your car never touched the road EVER, should they give you a used car?  

If it never functioned or wasn't utilized, it's 100000% new - nothing used about something that never turned on.
2018-1-10
Use props
djiuser_SDDrone
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-10 00:46
Sir, we understand your frustration and we are very sorry for the unfortunate experience with our repair center, according to DJI After-Sales Policy, products and components presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. These refurbished goods have been tested and are similar to brand new goods in function and appearance, please chekc more details here: https://www.dji.com/service/policy[view_image]
We would appreciate your understanding.

This disclaimer wasn't presented at purchase.  I guess, my lawyer and lawsuit will handle things from this point forward as DJI SERVICE IS SCAM AND AWFUL.   I'm just going to sue for lost money, time and the business items I lost in 3 months waiting for my products!

Time to let the Lawyers handle it - then I'll get my money back (and them some) to buy from another provider.  DJI service is useless.
2018-1-10
Use props
Alastair
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96631 ft
Canada

DJI should replace your OSMO with a new unit period!!  I had a video issue with my Inspire and included my RC that had a loose antenna.  When it was sent back to me, there was no RC in the case.  I called them and was told that the only thing they could do was to send me a refurbished unit.  That unit turned out to be faulty and I nearly ended up crashing my AC.  I called back furious and insisted they replace it with a new unit.  They ended up sending me a new "C" version which had been just released, at the time.  Don't settle for anything but a new replacement!!  If they won't, get your money back.
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_SDDrone Posted at 2018-1-10 08:47
This disclaimer wasn't presented at purchase.  I guess, my lawyer and lawsuit will handle things from this point forward as DJI SERVICE IS SCAM AND AWFUL.   I'm just going to sue for lost money, time and the business items I lost in 3 months waiting for my products!

Time to let the Lawyers handle it - then I'll get my money back (and them some) to buy from another provider.  DJI service is useless.

We apologize for the inconvenience it may cause,I checked the case, the replacement has been shipped out in 11, Jan, and it is a sealed box, please keep us updated if there is any further problem, thank you.
2018-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules