1234Next >
9671 157 2018-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tom Saavedra
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38415 ft
United States

Latest firmware caused lots of weak video signal errors, lagged, pixelated, loss of video problems.
Refreshed several times on the craft, forced a new download & refresh of controller helped a little. But not really flyable because of week video signal and video lag and loss.

New firmware problems are with dedicated iPad Mini 2 and and even an iPad Pro.
Tried different genuine Apple cords, video cache off, no other apps running.

Rolled back firmware. Everything works fine on iPad Mini 2, iPad Pro, iPhone 6s plus, heck it even works on an original iPad LTE from 2013.

2018-1-2
Use props
Adriano Milanez
lvl.3
Flight distance : 136463 ft
Brazil

I am having this connection issues. But even downgrading didn't get better! I'm not able to connect the remote to aircraft!
2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Tom, may I know what's the current OS and APP version? Please kindly offer a short video if applicable, we'd like to look into it.
2018-1-3
Use props
Toorboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 657382 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-3 23:46
Hi Tom, may I know what's the current OS and APP version? Please kindly offer a short video if applicable, we'd like to look into it.

I am glad to hear the ipad mini 2 works with dji-go 4 app
I have an ipad mini 2 for my P3P and wondered if it would work
as my phone screen can be a bit small for my old eyes
2018-1-4
Use props
Dockater
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139649 ft
Iceland

I updated several days ago, p4p pro. I started out in beginner mode again, but a system reboot for my iPad pro and all is great. In fact there are now less minor issues than before. I might even decide to use it more often instead of Litchi.
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Toorboy Posted at 2018-1-4 05:12
I am glad to hear the ipad mini 2 works with dji-go 4 app
I have an ipad mini 2 for my P3P and wondered if it would work
as my phone screen can be a bit small for my old eyes

Do not worry, iPad Mini 2 is one of the recommended mobile devices under P3P page, I'll attach the screenshot for your reference: https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info?site=brandsite&from=insite_search#downloads. If you encounter any further issue, feel free to contact us.
Recommended list of P3P.png
2018-1-4
Use props
Toorboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 657382 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-4 20:30
Do not worry, iPad Mini 2 is one of the recommended mobile devices under P3P page, I'll attach the screenshot for your reference: https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info?site=brandsite&from=insite_search#downloads. If you encounter any further issue, feel free to contact us.

thanks DJI Susan I will try this over the week end
2018-1-5
Use props
Tom Saavedra
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-3 23:46

DJO Go 4 Version 4.1.22
iOS 11.2.1

Apparently this is a common issue?
Today on DJI Support Chat:
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Tom Saavedra Posted at 2018-1-8 15:35
DJO Go 4 Version 4.1.22
iOS 11.2.1

Could you PM us the email address when you contacted our online support? Regarding the image transmission issue, I'll forward to our engineers for double check.
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Tom Saavedra Posted at 2018-1-8 15:35
DJO Go 4 Version 4.1.22
iOS 11.2.1

I've received your message in PM, thanks! The latest beta firmware will be available in your DJI Account soon. Appreciate your feedback.
2018-1-10
Use props
Sebi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5089226 ft
Poland

I have the same problem. I am asking for a beta firmware.

DJI account: sebastian@list.pl
2018-1-10
Use props
Tom Saavedra
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-10 22:40
I've received your message in PM, thanks! The latest beta firmware will be available in your DJI Account soon. Appreciate your feedback.

Thank you!
2018-1-11
Use props
heikki_m
lvl.1

Finland

Same problem here. Just bought a new Phantom 4 Pro a couple of weeks ago and during first power up let it upgrade to the latest firmware. Weak Image Transmission all over the place and the whole thing generally unusable (didn't make any difference whether inside or outside away from any interference or just one meter apart). Returned the drone back in the store that sold it and got a new one as a replacement. This time I'm not letting it update the firmware but haven't got the time to test out the new one yet.
2018-1-11
Use props
johan milani
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7046667 ft
  • >>>
France

So Susan, i have the same problem and i want to hhave too the beta version please asap !!
iuse Ipad Pro last IOS 11.2.2 and last DJI GO version from 2 january and P4PRO
please send me beta version for work : johanmfr@yahoo.fr
2018-1-11
Use props
Hazy Jay
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I'm quite concerned now. I'm still waiting for a break in the weather to fly for the first time, but I was 'forced' to do the update when I was connecting controllers etc and testing out connections indoors. As so many people are being given the beta for this issue should I be sent the beta to pre-empt any issues from happening?
2018-1-11
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can roll back the fw - but Ive left mine as it arrived/activated on 22nd Dec  & just before the Christmas Day update - I fly in aircraft mode and the device so it doesnt complain...
2018-1-11
Use props
Tom Saavedra
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-10 22:40

I received a phone call from DJI support this morning.  He asked if how it was going with the Beta.
I hadn’t seen it available and he said it was available now. He referred to it being in my “DJI Account” too.

The Beta is not available in DJI Go 4 or DJI Assistant. There is no reference to it in my on-line DJI account either.
Phone support had no idea about this (I called back the same number that called me.)

Am I being a Bonehead?
Where will I get it at?
2018-1-11
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Tom Saavedra Posted at 2018-1-11 14:16
I received a phone call from DJI support this morning.  He asked if how it was going with the Beta.
I hadn’t seen it available and he said it was available now. He referred to it being in my “DJI Account” too.

Hi. I assume that you are logged into Assistant 2 when looking at the firmware available to you? Also, there's a button to refresh the list - perhaps try that?
But I think I'm having memory loss. Can someone advise what version the referenced P4P beta firmware is please.
2018-1-11
Use props
MaintenanceKing
lvl.1

Australia

Hi, I work with a fleet of drones. 4/9 of the drones I have updated to all the latest firmware and software (including the latest iOS for iPad mini 4s) have similar issues. One of our drones fell out of the sky yesterday afternoon, the other 4 have had similar issues as the ones described in this thread.
A fix would be very much appreciated. Until then, everyone in the thread, I reccomend rolling back your firmware. I strongly advise against flying with this firmware unless you are heavily insured. Even if you have not had issues yet, with 4/9 drones acting up over the course of 1 day, I do not trust this update at all.
2018-1-11
Use props
MaintenanceKing
lvl.1

Australia

Seems a touch unprofessional to ask you to risk your hardware with an unstable firmware version, but regardless...

Usually, beta firmware will show up in Assistant under your current/latest firmware. Is your firewall blocking Assistant from accessing the internet?
2018-1-11
Use props
Tom Saavedra
lvl.2
United States

MaintenanceKing Posted at 2018-1-11 15:09
Seems a touch unprofessional to ask you to risk your hardware with an unstable firmware version, but regardless...

Usually, beta firmware will show up in Assistant under your current/latest firmware. Is your firewall blocking Assistant from accessing the internet?

Assistant is not blocked by firewall. It worked to upgrade to the faulty 01.05.0300, then to downgrade again.  Thanks for checking though.  

I’m thinking there must be a hardware difference in some craft if most handle the upgrade.
Thanks for answering my question!    DJI phone support couldn’t even tell me that.
2018-1-11
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

MaintenanceKing Posted at 2018-1-11 15:09

Well, if Assistant 2 was being blocked from accessing anything externally, the app wouldn't be able to log you in nor display Any available firmware if that was the case.
That's thinking outside-the-square, but ...
2018-1-11
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

MaintenanceKing Posted at 2018-1-11 15:04
Hi, I work with a fleet of drones. 4/9 of the drones I have updated to all the latest firmware and software (including the latest iOS for iPad mini 4s) have similar issues. One of our drones fell out of the sky yesterday afternoon, the other 4 have had similar issues as the ones described in this thread.
A fix would be very much appreciated. Until then, everyone in the thread, I reccomend rolling back your firmware. I strongly advise against flying with this firmware unless you are heavily insured. Even if you have not had issues yet, with 4/9 drones acting up over the course of 1 day, I do not trust this update at all.

Hi. I'm curious. 4/9 drones is a bad success rate - actually, even 1/9 is unacceptable. Was there any indication of them being a bad firmware update from first launch, or did the issues occur after some flying? I'm thinking especially of the one which fell out of the sky - was it acting up prior to that?
2018-1-11
Use props
MaintenanceKing
lvl.1

Australia

Punchbuggy Posted at 2018-1-11 15:25
Hi. I'm curious. 4/9 drones is a bad success rate - actually, even 1/9 is unacceptable. Was there any indication of them being a bad firmware update from first launch, or did the issues occur after some flying? I'm thinking especially of the one which fell out of the sky - was it acting up prior to that?

Hiya!
4/9 has left me - and the other maintenance officer feeling very upset. We spent 5+ hours updating 1/4 of the fleet yesterday just to learn we have to downgrade on assistant 1 by 1 today. Not super happy about it, lol.

All the drones had just been through their 20 hourly checks and should have been fine. During our 5 minute test fly after our services, they seemed fine too. Only problem was one of them needed a cold IMU calibration. However when the students flew for more than 20 minutes,a slew of problems cropped up.

I also have 3 drones waiting to go for more intensive repair (not part of the group I sent out). One of them won't link with the RC, which is one of the common issues the instructor informed me of. I guess it's more like 5/10? Not very happy.
2018-1-11
Use props
Tom Saavedra
lvl.2
United States

Punchbuggy Posted at 2018-1-11 14:56
Hi. I assume that you are logged into Assistant 2 when looking at the firmware available to you? Also, there's a button to refresh the list - perhaps try that?
But I think I'm having memory loss. Can someone advise what version the referenced P4P beta firmware is please.

Yup, made sure I was actually logged in, and I did happen to notice that refresh button & tried that.  
Maybe there’s a lag in their system and hasn’t presented itself yet.  It is, after all, DJI.
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Tom, is it the same email address in PM? If yes, I've double checked with our engineers, the beta is available in your DJI Account. Make sure there is solid network and refresh the DJI Assistant 2 page. If still not, please kindly offer the screenshot for better assistance. Thanks so much!
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

johan milani Posted at 2018-1-11 03:17
So Susan, i have the same problem and i want to hhave too the beta version please asap !!
iuse Ipad Pro last IOS 11.2.2 and last DJI GO version from 2 january and P4PRO
please send me beta version for work :

Johan, thanks for your participation. The beta will be available in your account soon, please check later.
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sebi Posted at 2018-1-10 22:49

DJI account:

Copy that. Please login your Account in DJI Assistant 2 and check later.
2018-1-11
Use props
Tom Saavedra
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-11 18:56
Tom, is it the same email address in PM? If yes, I've double checked with our engineers, the beta is available in your DJI Account. Make sure there is solid network and refresh the DJI Assistant 2 page. If still not, please kindly offer the screenshot for better assistance. Thanks so much!

Beta still not there.   Maybe got my email address wrong?

Tried with craft attached to P.C. with Assistant, have good internet connection, tried refresh button.
Also tried with DJI Go 4 and controller connected to the craft.

Now that you’re gone already, it’s going to be another day now???
2018-1-11
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-11 19:01
Johan, thanks for your participation. The beta will be available in your account soon, please check later.

DJI Susan, are you referring to the v...04.608 beta, or is there another following prod v...05.300?
2018-1-11
Use props
4WDaus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1187257 ft
Australia

Thanks for heads up
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Tom Saavedra Posted at 2018-1-11 21:15
Beta still not there.   Maybe got my email address wrong?

Tried with craft attached to P.C. with Assistant, have good internet connection, tried refresh button.

Confirm we've copied the right email address. And we've checked at our end, it works well. Could you please help us check again? Thanks for your cooperation.
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Punchbuggy Posted at 2018-1-11 21:51
DJI Susan, are you referring to the v...04.608 beta, or is there another following prod v...05.300?

It is a new beta and the version is  V.1.05.0301.
2018-1-12
Use props
Thomas ASP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2150814 ft
  • >>>
France

HI
I have a problem with the new firmware. Could you send the beta version on my account : thomas@airsolproductions.com
thanks
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thomas ASP Posted at 2018-1-12 00:59
HI
I have a problem with the new firmware. Could you send the beta version on my account :
thanks

Thomas, thanks for participation. The beta will be available one working day later, please check at that time.
2018-1-12
Use props
johan milani
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7046667 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello Susan, i check under dji 4.0 profil and your beta firmware is not avalaible for moment under my profil,i have always 01.05.0300 and not 01.05.0301
2018-1-12
Use props
Hazy Jay
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Can someone clarify for me which firmware is buggy please?

My phantom when connected to assistant says my FW is 1.05.0300DJI Go is 4.1.22
2018-1-12
Use props
Bulcsú
lvl.3
Flight distance : 712218 ft
Hungary

Hy Dji Susan!

my DJI account: boroczki@boglarnet.hu

Thanks!
2018-1-12
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

Im so super happy that the little drone man inside me today said go to the forums and see if anyone is having issues with the firmware upgrade........ DAM Im going to buy my little drone man inside me a few drinks for that advice  !  OH and my little drone man also told me to tell DJI  to GET THE SHeTTY firmware right before releasing to the public WTF DJI !!!!!
Yo DJI  I see you still have the problematic firmware still available for upgrade  Sorry but it would look to me that if you were having issues with it with all the complaints you would have pulled it off the DJi assistant by now  

SO  WHATs UP WITH THAT DJI ?

2018-1-12
Use props
Tom Saavedra
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-12 00:34
Confirm we've copied the right email address. And we've checked at our end, it works well. Could you please help us check again? Thanks for your cooperation.

Yes!  It’s there this morning.
Downloading & installing now.

Thank You!
2018-1-12
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules