Dji go app
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans507e98d7
lvl.2
United States

i just got a P3 SE. The first couple of times I used it,  the app on my iphone worked fine. Today the app on my iPhone didn't work. The app on my iPad will work, but not on my iPhone. I deleted the app and reinstalled it. It still doesn't work. Any ideas?

Thx
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Had you linked the WiFi of the RC properly? If yes, could you please provide me with more details about the info on the DJI GO app? Some screenshots or an operating video will be highly appreciated, also, please also tell me which iPhone you are using. Thank you.
2018-1-3
Use props
B-727
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-3 00:12
Had you linked the WiFi of the RC properly? If yes, could you please provide me with more details about the info on the DJI GO app? Some screenshots or an operating video will be highly appreciated, also, please also tell me which iPhone you are using. Thank you.

The iPhone wifi is hooked to the phantom. It work fine the first couple of times. I will include a picture of the app, I tried to include a video, but it would not load up. When I click on the app, it shows a full screen app loading up, for about 20-30 seconds, then goes back to the normal app size. The app will work on my iPad, but not the iPhone. The iPhone is a 6s.

2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

B-727 Posted at 2018-1-3 06:14
The iPhone wifi is hooked to the phantom. It work fine the first couple of times. I will include a picture of the app, I tried to include a video, but it would not load up. When I click on the app, it shows a full screen app loading up, for about 20-30 seconds, then goes back to the normal app size. The app will work on my iPad, but not the iPhone. The iPhone is a 6s.

[view_image]

If you had reinstalled the latest app, had you checked if there is a need to update the mobile device's firmware? If it still doesn't work, please kindly provide me with the operating video, you can upload to Dropbox and paste the link here, also name the app version, I would have our engineers to check. Appreciate your feedback.
2018-1-4
Use props
B-727
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-3 00:12
Had you linked the WiFi of the RC properly? If yes, could you please provide me with more details about the info on the DJI GO app? Some screenshots or an operating video will be highly appreciated, also, please also tell me which iPhone you are using. Thank you.

Turns out, my phone came out with a update a couple of days ago. I put the update in this morning, now it works just fine.

Thx
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

B-727 Posted at 2018-1-4 05:25
Turns out, my phone came out with a update a couple of days ago. I put the update in this morning, now it works just fine.

Thx

That's great! Thank you for your update and glad to hear that all is working. Enjoy!
2018-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules