Turning Drone when it's flying towards you.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans507e98d7
lvl.2
United States

when the drone is flying towards me, what can I turn on,  and how, to turn it to my left, by turning the control to the left? I have the  p se

Thx

2018-1-2
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Everything will be in reverse order when flying toward yourself.
2018-1-2
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Sounds like you're asking about IOC home lock.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=phantom+3+SE+IOC+home+lock
2018-1-2
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

I know OP does not want to hear this ............ but the BEST solution is to learn control .....

Yaw stays same as its revolving the model .... stick left = CCW revolve ... stick right = CW revolve

Slide to side as you view reverses - but in fact it is same ... Its your VIEW and coordination that flips over ...

Up / Down is same ...

Fwd / Back as in Slide to side appears to be reversed - but again its your VIEW and coordination that has changed ...

It really is best to learn to control without using software ....

Its funny actually ............ I have flown RC for over 50yrs ... and I still at times stop, hover and think before giving stick command on the P3 ... why ? Because its different to normal RC in various ways.

Nigel
2018-2-10
Use props
Giammi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

When I was flying plane models, I had to face how to learn piloting them without any helps.
So one good hint was:
- When your flying away from you, right-stick to the right → the plane roll right and goes right
- When your flying towards you, right-stick to the right → the right side of the plane goes up (roll left from your point of view) → the plane goes left.
Visually this helps a lot!

Otherwise, you can try to have a look to the course lock intelligent flight mode. Maybe that can help you.
2018-2-10
Use props
B-727
lvl.2
United States

Thank you. I'll give it a shot.

Mike
2018-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules