DJI GO has stopped. pixel 2 XL.
1649 4 2018-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marksus1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 253314 ft
Australia

I bought an osmo mobile to be used on my pixel 2 XL.
Initially the app worked, adjusted the gimble and recorded a minute or 2. now every time i open the app I get the error "DJI GO has stopped working".
quite infuriating at this point. After having  issues with android on my mavic pro I was hoping it wouldn't happen here. (I ended up using an old iphone for the mavic).

I cleared all the cache, uninstalled then redownloaded the app. no luck.

Anyone have similar issues?
2018-1-2
Use props
Mightyfo
lvl.2
United States

That stinks I hear you. I was having similar issues. First it started off with Bluetooth connectivity. Finally I got it connected. When I triple pressed the trigger button the screen froze then the app forced closed. After that I couldn't get it to open and run properly. However I was able to uninstall and reinstall and it worked. Sucks that with their devices and their software patience is all we can do. Or just give up. I say just keep trying to be patient and force close. Wipe data. Unistall reinstall. Restart your phone. I too have a Pixel 2 XL. With Moment Lens too. I too am dealing with a terrible situation with my brand new ohantom 4 Pro + remote. I can't do anything right now but be patient and it's killing me. I have even thought of bashing the stupid drone to bits. But since I have never gotten to fly it I guess I'll be patient and keep waiting for my replacement remote.
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Please tell me the version of your app. If it is not the latest version, please install the new one. What is the firmware of your osmo mobile? I would recommend you export the crash log for further analysis. Here  is the path: DJI/dji.pilot/LOG/CRASH. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-4
Use props
fans31a348ce
lvl.2
United States

I've been going through all the Posts on this forum and the only solution I've found is to enable beautify mode and use 720p but app will still crash in selfie mode.
DJI doesn't seem to care much about Android. they seem to give IOS priority. The issue is not with pixel phones it's with Android 8.0 and higher.
I am seriously thinking about getting rid of my Osmo mobile and getting the EVO Shift. Their app looks exactly like the DJI app but performs better and has way more options.lets face it the DJI hardware is only motors and buttons with out the software.
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans31a348ce Posted at 2018-1-5 20:34
I've been going through all the Posts on this forum and the only solution I've found is to enable beautify mode and use 720p but app will still crash in selfie mode.
DJI doesn't seem to care much about Android. they seem to give IOS priority. The issue is not with pixel phones it's with Android 8.0 and higher.
I am seriously thinking about getting rid of my Osmo mobile and getting the EVO Shift. Their app looks exactly like the DJI app but performs better and has way more options.lets face it the DJI hardware is only motors and buttons with out the software.

Hey, we saw your many post in different thread, we have responded here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Dlastpost
It would be better to start your own thread or keep us updated in one thread, we will keep following up your issue, thanks for your understanding.
2018-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules