Single Spark Charger
5675 17 2018-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kamillean
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28123 ft
United States

I just bought the Spark Fly More package......Love it....Wanted the controller, and the extra battery, so why not...
The flymore package comes with the 3 battery charger which is also good....might buy a 3rd battery...
I'm wondering if anyone on this site knows where I can get one of the DJI single chargers that come with the
Spark only package ?  I have a special hard case that does not have room for the 3-way charger and power supply.
I know there has to be someone who knows how to get the little white single charger that plugs into the wall...
Please fill me in on how to get one......
2018-1-2
Use props
LouisP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

I don't think the spark comes with a charger.. you charge it on the spark with a USB cable... Any USB adapter that can provide 2 amps should work.
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Please note that spark can support QC3.0 charger. You can use it to charge your spark.
2018-1-2
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have one I don't need.
$10.
dji.jpg
2018-1-2
Use props
Kamillean
lvl.2
United States

Aeromirage Posted at 2018-1-2 19:44
I have one I don't need.
$10.

I will take it............how should I contact you ?
2018-1-3
Use props
Kamillean
lvl.2
United States

Great, I'll take it............
2018-1-3
Use props
Kamillean
lvl.2
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-2 19:07
Hi, sir. Please note that spark can support QC3.0 charger. You can use it to charge your spark.

Thanks Elektra, but I want to official DJI Spark charger, and found a gentleman who has one.....they SHOULD be an accessory since they ARE actually shipped with the Spark only, and may need to be replaced
2018-1-3
Use props
Brambleman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20627 ft
United States

Kamillean Posted at 2018-1-3 16:57
Thanks Elektra, but I want to official DJI Spark charger, and found a gentleman who has one.....they SHOULD be an accessory since they ARE actually shipped with the Spark only, and may need to be replaced

The official charger is just a standard AC to DC downstepper power brick with a USB to micro USB cable. Pretty much the same thing that any cell phone comes with. As long as the output ratings match, you are good to go.
2018-1-3
Use props
Zbig
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7349 ft
Poland

Brambleman Posted at 2018-1-3 17:13
The official charger is just a standard AC to DC downstepper power brick with a USB to micro USB cable. Pretty much the same thing that any cell phone comes with. As long as the output ratings match, you are good to go.

Yes and no. While you're right it's basically a microUSB charger, the one bundled with Spark "fly less" combo is of the QuickCharge variety. Spark does benefit from QC and it makes a big difference in terms of Spark charging times but other, third party QC-supporting charger like this one: Aukey PA-T9 will do fine as well.
2018-1-3
Use props
Brambleman
lvl.4
United States

Zbig Posted at 2018-1-3 17:17
Yes and no. While you're right it's basically a microUSB charger, the one bundled with Spark "fly less" combo is of the QuickCharge variety. Spark does benefit from QC and it makes a big difference in terms of Spark charging times but other, third party QC-supporting charger like this one: Aukey PA-T9 will do fine as well.

It has QC?! Well shoot that's awesome. Thank you for making me aware of that, apologies for that gap in my knowledge OP. (EDIT: Just saw that elektra mentioned it above, doh, totally glossed over that haha)
2018-1-3
Use props
Zbig
lvl.4
Poland

Brambleman Posted at 2018-1-3 17:20
It has QC?! Well shoot that's awesome. Thank you for making me aware of that, apologies for that gap in my knowledge OP.

Yup, when it meets a QC-compatible charger, it requests 12V straight away
2018-1-3
Use props
Kamillean
lvl.2
United States

Brambleman Posted at 2018-1-3 17:20
It has QC?! Well shoot that's awesome. Thank you for making me aware of that, apologies for that gap in my knowledge OP.

Thanks to you both........I assume however that would be a quick charger, with 2 amp output ? I did see a reply from someone who has one to sell me (a few posts higher in this list).   I would like the official one
2018-1-3
Use props
Brambleman
lvl.4
United States

Kamillean Posted at 2018-1-3 17:24
Thanks to you both........I assume however that would be a quick charger, with 2 amp output ? I did see a reply from someone who has one to sell me (a few posts higher in this list).   I would like the official one

No worries, I can totally respect wanting OEM parts. Cheers!
2018-1-3
Use props
Zbig
lvl.4
Poland

Kamillean Posted at 2018-1-3 17:24
Thanks to you both........I assume however that would be a quick charger, with 2 amp output ? I did see a reply from someone who has one to sell me (a few posts higher in this list).   I would like the official one

It will take 2A@5V=10W from generic USB charger or 1.5A@12V=18W from a QuickCharge one.
2018-1-3
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kamillean Posted at 2018-1-3 16:31
Great, I'll take it............

Sent you another pm
2018-1-3
Use props
Kamillean
lvl.2
United States

sent you one as well
2018-1-3
Use props
eliasson69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126824 ft
Latvia

Few questions
1.On my spark charger I see 5V 9V 12V  what is a reason?
2.Wich charge my my Spark? In my mind charging voltage must be higher than battery voltage.
3. Most importand question, can I chrge my Spatk battery with any USB charger?
2018-5-10
Use props
BOGDDY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14347 ft
Austria

eliasson69 Posted at 2018-5-10 21:22
Few questions
1.On my spark charger I see 5V 9V 12V  what is a reason?
2.Wich charge my my Spark? In my mind charging voltage must be higher than battery voltage.

Yes, you can charge your spark with any usb charger but be careful, not all chargers it is safe... I recommend something with QC3.0 because spark support this technologies
2018-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules