Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go App 4 Editor - Rendered Video is Laggy / Choppy
28136 54 2018-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lunkan
New
Sweden

i have the exact same experience but whilst editing on Fina Cut Pro X (latest version), ie great footage in the raw files from the SD card, but when rendering final movie film get choppy

happy to provide sample files if you give me an adress to upload

//Peter
2018-10-10
Use props
fansbb4ec8c9
lvl.2
Israel

Slippy Posted at 5-13 01:29
I had this issue.... sussed it this morning... when saving to iPhone it saves via the ‘slow mo’ app... when saved to phone go to edit and you will see as when trying to set the slow mo length... close the the gap and save clip...
FIXED

Thanks man! You really saved my life

I can confirm that when the movie is exported, the middle of the movie is rendered in slow motion (see attached picture).

The solution was indeed to edit the movie and reset the speed to normal.

This happened to me on my iPhone X running iOS 12.1.

Even though there’s a workaround, I wish someone at DJI would fix it.
2018-11-3
Use props
Neuve0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76073 ft
Mexico

What sets this off in my case is changing video speed and using curve mode. Have yet to try the workaround this bug.
2018-12-18
Use props
Vgreid
lvl.2
United States

As noted above, turn off Bluetooth and the video generates perfectly.  
2018-12-19
Use props
Delanera
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2802 ft
Brazil

fansfa9d3e71 Posted at 2018-8-7 11:28
I was having the same issue (have a post on here about it somewhere within the last 2 weeks). My fix was to use airplane mode when using the editor. Specifically, I found that if Bluetooth was on then the video was choppy. Going to airplane mode and ensuring Bluetooth was off, the video creates perfectly.

It's kind of weird but it worked.
Here I had to get in the edition with the wifi (or data) on and turned it all off before exporting, set in airplane mode with bluetooth off as well.

Restarting phone and/or removing transition were not a fix here. This was the only solution so far.
2019-1-2
Use props
djiuser_JwYFE3QKythT
lvl.1

Belgium

Same issue with Samsung s9+. Turning off WiFi and BT didn't help...
2019-1-6
Use props
nivo7
New
United States

Slippy Posted at 2018-5-13 01:29
I had this issue.... sussed it this morning... when saving to iPhone it saves via the ‘slow mo’ app... when saved to phone go to edit and you will see as when trying to set the slow mo length... close the the gap and save clip...
FIXED

tried with airplane mode on with everything off (BT\WIFI\etc)
the same choppy result...

a bit frustrated - the app does not give an option to choose the quality or FPS.
if someone have other ideas or solutions Ill be happy to hear about it
2019-2-15
Use props
Eric Los Banos
New

Philippines

Slippy Posted at 2018-5-13 01:29
FIXED

This worked! Thanks a bunch! I tapped on the video clip that was saved on iPhone gallery, tapped on edit, and dragged the sliders to connect. The slo-mo (laggy) part is resolved!
2019-4-12
Use props
steph_pika
lvl.1
Romania

Eric Los Banos Posted at 4-12 01:26
This worked! Thanks a bunch! I tapped on the video clip that was saved on iPhone gallery, tapped on edit, and dragged the sliders to connect. The slo-mo (laggy) part is resolved!
Hey,

Is there Still no fix for this?

I tried the airplane mode, it didn’t work for Me.. now for the Edit option.. I am Not sure what you mean.. I click on edit and then what do I do? See screenshot attached..
Thank youu for the help..
D6B5C537-DDFA-410D-A30B-688F0E55DA63.png
2019-4-22
Use props
marvnl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59213 ft
Netherlands

Wint this be an issue to be addressed by DJI? For me on my iPhone XS Max it’s the same problem. I then work with iOS moments with there smooth video editing tool, but it can’t do the things DJI go 4 video editing tool can. This just bothers to many people after so long it it still not fixed. Weird... and the switch of Bluetooth and of WiFi on the phone does not work for me. The rendering simply stops after halve way.. well, at least the make good hardware ;). But the DJI developers are not that good I thinks.... it would be weird if they did not notice this already, right?
2019-6-2
Use props
fans4ec4faf7
New

South Africa

I've had the same issue since I've bought my Spark last year. The Internet if full of people complaining about it...
My solution:
I use Splice and Quick from GoPro to edit both my GoPro and DJI footage. I was planning on buying a DJI Osmo and I decided to go for the GoPro 8 coming up this fall.  
Hopefully GoPro won't lock these amazing apps so we can continue using them to edit DJI videos.
2019-7-17
Use props
g2gg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 269738 ft
Romania

I have same problem
2019-8-26
Use props
supernicko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203002 ft
Australia

October 2019 and i just had this issue too - havent had any issues before - outputted ALOT of vids on iphone xsMAX - this video output felt like it was 15fps. Unusable especially as it also had a hyperlapse so that looked like absolute mud!  
I had a few video colour/grading tweaks, i had a few stills - took them out though.  I usually just use the video captured from the flight but i happened to download the full res vid from the drone so i put it down to that being a much bigger file - i tried outputting 3 times - same 15fps... i packed it away and came here - just tried again a few days later and it spat it out just fine! all good and normal.... strange! the project was still in the app - so apart from the phone probably having a restart / nothing changed and it just worked.
2019-10-29
Use props
GManTaz
New
Flight distance : 287874 ft
United Arab Emirates

Simple solution I use on my iOS device: I do a 'screen grab' (screen recording with sound) while doing a full screen preview in edit mode in DJI Go 4.
Happy 2020.
2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_RISb7fyxhA1A
New

Germany

Hey,
I had exactly the same problem.
Today I was able to solve it.

A previous reboot of my iPhone 11 pro didn't solve the issue
Someone already mentioned it to close all tabs.
After I did it I restarted the export.
It was really fast exporting the video compared to several tries before.
Now, video is running smooth

I had a similar behaviour in the safari browser before.
It seems that scrooling was laggy.
2021-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules