Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
LiFThor holder V3 for DJI Mavic Pro iPad/Tablet
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Turn11.Larry
lvl.2
United States

I have been looking for a display holder that allows visability and access to the RC.  I plan to be using an iPad Air as my display.

I had tried the StarRoad DJI Mavic Pro Tablet mount adapter. I didn't like it because the clamp was a rubber bushing would not tighten enough to hold the pad stationary. Additionally I could not rotate the display to have good access to the RC.

I also tried SKYREAT Upgraded Dji Mavic Pro. Much better visability BUT the knob that tightenens the ball to the pad holder would not tighten enough to hold the pad in one place. A replacement was the same.

I saw the LifThor V3 Standard and it looked interesting.  My concern is the arm between the antenna's, will it interfere with the function of them. Keeping the antenna's separated and perpindicular to the drone for optimum transmission and reception is difficult enough without introducing another problem.

If I could get some guidance I would appreciate it  {or suggestions}

Thank you in advance

Larry

2018-1-2
Use props
Jyunte
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

Everything you need to see on the RC, is displayed in the app, and more (maps, battery into, video signal quality etc). If you can reach the sticks, then you should have no trouble reaching  the RTH, Pause, Sport, and power buttons. I used the MavMount, and am quite happy with it.
2018-1-2
Use props
Rjrolyn
lvl.2
United States

Everyting about the LifThor v3 has been upgraded from the standard. The arm between the antenna will not interfere one bit. LifThor has many different sizes that can accomodate from phones to tabs/ Material: 6 mm Acrylic and  PVC. Here i have 2x Nvidia K1's and the one w/the case does add a little weight to it, which by the way im gonna take out to balance it out. Hope that helps

2018-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules