29924 9 2018-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PreritDas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 346621 ft
United States

Hello,

I was experimenting recently with the newly added panorama feature on the Mavic Pro, however, I found that the files on the SD Card are in a folder called "PANORAMA" with files that are of no use to me. Is there any desktop application or something that I can use (other than the DJI Go 4 app itself with the Mavic Pro connected) in order to stitch these files together in order to keep them for personal use? Thanks! Any help is appreciated. Happy new year.
2018-1-2
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

There are a number of discussions on the forum regarding software and it really depends on whether you want to pay for the software or not. One free program that many have used is Microsoft ICE

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/ ... e-composite-editor/

but there are others. Another quick alternative is to view the sphere pano on your phone/tablet, tap on the screen (to remove top and bottom bars) while it is revolving and take a screenshot. You can then save that as a picture and transfer it to your PC.
2018-1-2
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Step by here and have a look at: Autopano
2018-1-2
Use props
fansfb1bf277
lvl.3
Flight distance : 104449 ft
Ukraine

Ive been using some old version of ptgui https://www.ptgui.com/ for many years
2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

The original pictures for the Pano will be saved in the SD card but not the finished version, so when you look into it, there is no Pano on the SD card. DJI Media Maker can do the stitching job for the Pano except for Sphere panorama, if you are interested in it, you can click here to download it. Other professional software will also do the job, you can refer to other users' answers. Hope it help.
2018-1-7
Use props
ianza
lvl.3
Flight distance : 200374 ft
United Arab Emirates

Using both Ptgui and Panoweaver in different cases for stiching and exporting various type of panoramas.
2018-1-8
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

I have them all, used it and kolor pano is acting  the best, (color, exposure,vignetting correction) works best for the MP
2018-1-8
Use props
spookster
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419649 ft
Germany

I can also recommend Microsoft ICE which is fast and works in most cases.
Another great tool is hugin which is also free but a bit complicated and way slower than ICE, but way more options.
2018-1-8
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 479613 ft
Romania

why is noy working saving sphere pano in DjiGo4? ... i try to make-it several times but it stuck on sticing images ...someone knows something ?
2018-3-14
Use props
audi2000
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27024 ft
United States

https://kuula.co/profile/audi2000/posts

I am no longer able to use Kuula to stitch panoramas and not sure why. The above link is to my panoramas as well as the most recent ones which are totally wrong. The ones from a year or so ago are fine.
Please help!!
2021-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules