607 4 2018-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So far so good, the display is excellent bright and clear, had a quick flight today, responce is excellent no crashes or lag. Fantasticly clear only using 1/4 of the brigtness availble under bright cloud.

The top portion of the touch screen seems to be less responsive than the rest,just seems to be the very top edge, hopfully firmware updates will address. The touch sensitivity isn't on par with an ipad/iPhone but the display makes up for that minor niggle.

As reported by others the offline maps disappear when you upgrade to latest firmware no big deal I can always tether to my iphone

Using the DJI mount for Mavic/Spark. A very nice mount, although the connector to the mount is a bit of a squeeze, not sure how robust that will be.

I confirm that it connects to the Spark RC with no problems either, I have not tried OTG
but I never found any advantages in my own testing.

So in summary a nice addition to my growing drone kit, the lack of a simple app install doesn't bother me too much as the whole point of the CS is to be free of bloatware to keep it reliable, I may install one or two drone related ones later but for now its in its raw form.
2018-1-3
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The Spark OTG is not a good solution the placement of the DJI mount cable just gets in the way when you need to insert the micro USB into the Spark RC micro usb port.

You will need to get a right angle micro usb plug
2018-1-3
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

The OP is spot on...I received my CS UB with the Mavic mount 4 days ago and its actually to bright at dusk.  Prior to the CS I've been flying all my DJI platforms with varying versions of the iPad.
2018-1-3
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Both my CSUB and P4P+ screens tend to be touch-sensitive slightly above target area. I don't know if this is Android specific issue or whatever, but indeed it is different what was used to be with iPad Air2 screen touch sensitivity. Oh well ...
2018-1-5
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2018-1-5 16:27
Both my CSUB and P4P+ screens tend to be touch-sensitive slightly above target area. I don't know if this is Android specific issue or whatever, but indeed it is different what was used to be with iPad Air2 screen touch sensitivity. Oh well ...

I'm still getting used to it myself.  I've been using an iPad for years on my DJI platforms.
2018-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules