Best Tablet for DJI Pilot App?
44353 41 2015-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cobra44Magnum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 935135 ft
United States

I am not "an Apple guy" so I started with Android (2 different tablets and a Note 4) but kept having app crash issues. Usually had at least one app crash each outing. After switching to iOS devices I have had 1 app crash in the last year-and-a-half. I started with an iPad Mini 3, went to an iPad Air 2 and now have an iPad Pro 9.7. All of them work equally well. I like the bigger screen size but if I had to do it over again I would probably stick with the iPad Mini that I had. It did everything I needed it to do.

As noted above, you need to get the cellular version since GPS is integrated with the cellular chip on Apple products. No cellular, no GPS.

Bottom line is that I believe in using the right tool for the job. So, even though I'm not an Apple guy, I use an iPad for flying my DJI drones.
2017-1-15
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I've found any of the recent Apple devices work really well with DJI products - used an iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4 with cellular and now using a iPad 9.7 pro. No issues with any of them. If you check the forums most people who have issues are running Android devices. I work in software and I can't keep up with the icecream jellybean cake 4.9 etc etc versions that android dishes out
2017-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules