DJI Receiver with Naza Lite install
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tyler.armstrong
New

United States

I recently purchased a Naza Lite and the DJI transmitter and reciever. But I cant figure out how to put them together. The transmitter came with a receiver, but nothinlOAwWCmnf8HwY/l3/lKcHoAAAAASUVORK5CYII=[/img]
6 prongs total. Two sets of three. Does anyone know how to connect this to the Naza?

Much appreciated

DJI Phantom Receiver

DJI Phantom Receiver
2015-4-20
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

One of these videos on the MAZA-M Lite page should help, watch them HERE

You should have either S-Bus or PPM connections on the receiver, one will connect to the X2 port on the NAZA
2015-4-20
Use props
tyler.armstrong
New

United States

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2015-4-21 08:30
One of these videos on the MAZA-M Lite page should help, watch them HERE

You should have either S-B ...

Thanks for pointing out these videos. They will be helpful when installing the Naza. However, the videos describe how to pair the Naza to a Futaba or JR receiver. I was hoping to use the receiver that I have. It just has two sets of male prongs that accept a S-Bus type female connector.

So that I make sure I am understanding you correctly. I can just connect one of these connectors to the X2 port on the naza and should be set?

There are no markings on the part. I am thinking that one set of three is for pos, neg, and a signal. and the other 3 are signal only. That would give me the minimal requirement for the A, E, T, and R ports on the Naza. But I dont see any way to tell what signal would be what or which are power. Can this all be covered by the X2 port?

Thanks!
2015-4-20
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

The videos on S-Bus and PPM receivers show just the one connection to the X2 port on the NAZA.
The manual for the DJI DT7 & DR16RC show just the single 3 pin connection to the X2 port on the NAZA.

I have no personal experience of this set-up, i was just pointing you to the manuals and videos where the information can be found.

Your DJI RC must have some model numbers on it, hopefully someone who has this system will jump in and help.
2015-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules