759 7 2018-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pauxier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1213238 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been waiting to make some 360 degree shots with the P4Pro and CS Ultra.

So far every one else can do this but not CS Ultra and P4Pro.

Seems all we need is to have updated version of GO4
2018-1-3
Use props
dan_vector
lvl.4
Flight distance : 613753 ft
Oman

Oh yes. I’m in the same boat!! Way too slow to update their flagship monitor!
2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Pauxier, we have added Pano shooting modes in the latest Phantom 4 Pro firmware, but the DJI GO 4 must be v4.1.20 for iOS or above and v4.1.22 for Android or higher.
While at the moment, the latest built-in APP in CrystalSky is v4.1.18, the Pano function cannot be used, we appreciate your patience for the future APP release, thank you.
2018-1-6
Use props
Peter Hughes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1384501 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-6 04:27
Hi Pauxier, we have added Pano shooting modes in the latest Phantom 4 Pro firmware, but the DJI GO 4 must be v4.1.20 for iOS or above and v4.1.22 for Android or higher.
While at the moment, the latest built-in APP in CrystalSky is v4.1.18, the Pano function cannot be used, we appreciate your patience for the future APP release, thank you.

Hi Mindy.
I too am anxious to have these features on my CS monitor and wonder if you have any idea when they will be released for your flagship monitor. It seems very strange that you should expect people to spend a lot of money purchasing your monitor then penalise them by giving them old updates.
Surely it would be an incentive to buy if CS owners were given new updates ahead of everyone else?
Your appreciation in our patience is noted but an idea of how long we need to wait is similarly appreciated.

Thanks
Peter
2018-1-9
Use props
Timothyimagery
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1090961 ft
Australia

Hanging out for this update, any news?
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Peter Hughes Posted at 2018-1-9 09:06
Hi Mindy.
I too am anxious to have these features on my CS monitor and wonder if you have any idea when they will be released for your flagship monitor. It seems very strange that you should expect people to spend a lot of money purchasing your monitor then penalise them by giving them old updates.
Surely it would be an incentive to buy if CS owners were given new updates ahead of everyone else?

Hi Peter, I understand your anxiousness, this function was just released for Phantom 4 Pro, the APP inside CrystalSky is different from APP in mobile device, we will need more time to make it available, our engineers are working on it, but I do not have the estimated date yet, thanks for your understanding.
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Timothyimagery Posted at 2018-1-9 16:24
Hanging out for this update, any news?

Not yet, we will post announcement in Forum once the firmware is released, thanks for the patience.
2018-1-10
Use props
fans622ce843
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61319 ft
United States

Please give us a  release date
2018-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules