Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
2nd hand Inspire 2 with license
2035 9 2018-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaxP4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

If I purchase a second hand Inspire 2 with X5S and Cinema DNG / Apple ProRes licenses, can I transfer them to my DJI account?
2018-1-3
Use props
Mike9129
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

I bought a second hand inspire 2 with an x5s and the license and its been working 100% for me so I guess the answer is yes.

I don't think the license is tied to an account as much as to the aircraft.
2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, Max. Sorry to tell you that you can not transfer it to your DJI account. The activated email will be the original one. Please note that the license follow the drone instead of DJI Account. So the icon will not show under your name. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-1-4
Use props
MaxP4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Wow, two answers totally different!
2018-1-5
Use props
RobAlbania
lvl.4
Albania

Dear DJI Elektra,

Since the Cinema DNG / ProRes licenses are assigned to the drone and not the end user, why is there a problem if the drone is sold to someone else?
I have never signed a Cinema DNG / ProRes license document, so why is there any problem?

Thanks,
Rob
2018-1-5
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

MaxP4 Posted at 2018-1-5 05:02

The way I'm reading it Max, is the answers are the same. The licence is not tied to the account, it is tied to the drone. If you sell the drone, the licence goes with it.

Mark G.
2018-1-5
Use props
djiuser_kaoF63UTL50v
New
Flight distance : 206020 ft

United Kingdom

Did you get any further with this
I'm doing the same and would like to know aswell
2021-12-2
Use props
rogiervdheide
lvl.4
Liechtenstein

MaxP4 Posted at 2018-1-5 05:02

Old post I know but still relevant to many.
No the two answers are not different. They both confirm that the second hand license works as it is tied to the drone.
2023-5-3
Use props
ScooterC5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 435052 ft
  • >>>
United States

They're tied to the aircraft. So they will show up on your account when you connect to the DJI Assistant 2 app.
2023-5-4
Use props
ScooterC5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 435052 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-4 03:16
Hi, Max. Sorry to tell you that you can not transfer it to your DJI account. The activated email will be the original one. Please note that the license follow the drone instead of DJI Account. So the icon will not show under your name. Thanks for your understanding.

I think what he needs to know is that the license will show under his account when connecting the drone to the DJI Assistant 2 app and logged into his account.. because the license is tied to the drone.
2023-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules