In search of Video Edit Software
1976 11 2018-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ginne
New

United States

So i got my Spark and start to make Videos via the SD Card. I love it and getting better in this. Now i be in Search for a Video Software i can run on my Laptop to edit my Videos. All i want to do is simple like Start, Name it, May some slow motion or fast forward. Important is that i can edit some Music or may recording in to it. And for sure it sould be a free Version. Not a Trail Version.
I have a Buddy with the same Problem. Here is the question to you.....
Do you know a Video Edit Software for free Download?

Thank you for your Help..........
2018-1-3
Use props
Vulcan-XH558
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62054 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Ginne,

I've been using the following Windows/Android app's to process my Pano shots:

DJI Media Maker (for Panoramic/Sphere shots)
www.dji.com/osmo/info?clickaid=- ... pm=custom#downloads

Tiny Planet (available in Android & IOS)
https://www.tinyplanetphotos.com[/url]  

And for editing videos:
Movie Maker & Video Editor
www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/ ... editor/9n2zp835pzz3

These are pretty basic tools, however they do the job nicely for now.  I'll be opting for something with more bells & whistles in the future when my video shooting & piloting skills improve

Bear in mind that you need an SD card installed in the Spark if you want to open up Pano' mode.  Also, the image/video files stored on the Sparks SD card are in 1080 rather than the (choppy at times) footage sent to your phone/tab.

Hope this helps.
2018-1-3
Use props
dansmar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 422149 ft
United States

I am sure there are a lot of free options out there if googled, but I use video software for other stuff besides the drone - I personally use Sony movie maker -  it’s paid software (the newest version is no longer Sony they sold it off, but it works good for my needs)
2018-1-3
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

The free version of Da Vinci Resolve is quite powerful and could be a good start. Personally I use Cyberlink Power Director 16, but it is not free.
2018-1-3
Use props
smithe
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

For video editing I am using VSDC, pretty easy to use, can do quite a bit and free.  Same people that do VLC if you are familiar with that video player.  You do not have to upgrade to the pro version or whatever it's called.
http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor

I am using Microsoft Image Composite Editor (ICE) for making my Sphere's just copy files to your laptop and you can do it all there.  This was recommended to me a week or two ago here on these forums.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/ ... e-composite-editor/

2018-1-3
Use props
xfirf_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 194911 ft
Germany

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-3 09:58
The free version of Da Vinci Resolve is quite powerful and could be a good start. Personally I use Cyberlink Power Director 16, but it is not free.

I would recommend DaVinci Resolve too.
Great Software, great community. Default version is free.
You can add stuff by plugins.
Great for editing audio too.
2018-1-3
Use props
Ginne
New

United States

Thank you all so much. I got me the Davinci. Love it and is Powerful.
2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for others help and glad that the OP got a good software for himself to use.
2018-1-7
Use props
fans95a34c0c
New

United Kingdom

Cyberlink video director. You have to pay for it but it's excellent
2018-1-8
Use props
Rodador
lvl.3
Flight distance : 427520 ft
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-3 09:58

Wachtberger, I downloaded Davinci and watched a few videos on YouTube and got right to it. I have tried a few video editors through the years including Microsoft Movie Maker, Adobe Premiere and most recently HitFilm Express and Davinci Resolve is my favorite by far. Thank you for the recommendation!
2018-2-6
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Rodador Posted at 2018-2-6 00:57
Wachtberger, I downloaded Davinci and watched a few videos on YouTube and got right to it. I have tried a few video editors through the years including Microsoft Movie Maker, Adobe Premiere and most recently HitFilm Express and Davinci Resolve is my favorite by far. Thank you for the recommendation!

You are most welcome!
2018-2-6
Use props
chorn1966
lvl.3
Flight distance : 520512 ft
United States

Has anyone tried lightworks? how would you all rate this software?
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules