Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Critically low power...
592 7 2018-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Inspire_Max
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9211303 ft
  • >>>
Italy

but the battery still marks 59%.

What the hell is happening?

The Inspire started the Autolanding over the sea...but I was able to make it coming back and land on the shore...

Critically low power

Critically low power
2018-1-3
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Look at the individual cell voltages in GO app. Maybe there is one faulty cell.
2018-1-3
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Your flight time reads 33 seconds, I'm guessing you took off with way less than 100% charge in your battery? If so, this may well be your answer, always start your flight with 100% charge, always have the voltage displayed onscreen.

Mark G.
2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, Max. I would recommend you provide us a screenshot of the Aircraft Battery of inspire. Any other error messages from the app? Thanks for your support.
2018-1-4
Use props
Inspire_Max
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9211303 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-4 03:13
Hi, Max. I would recommend you provide us a screenshot of the Aircraft Battery of inspire. Any other error messages from the app? Thanks for your support.

Ciao Elektra,

I didn't take a screenshot of the battery, but I always get the "motor overload" message, even if the Inspire is hovering.
However, I took off at 64% battery, I did it before, some other times, without problems or messages.
I'll try again tomorrow, I fully charged all the batteries and gonna flying to test.
2018-1-4
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Inspire_Max Posted at 2018-1-4 11:15
Ciao Elektra,

I didn't take a screenshot of the battery, but I always get the "motor overload" message, even if the Inspire is hovering.

Dude! You may have gotten away with it before, without problems or messages but if you carry on abusing your batteries, it is only a matter of time before your bird ends up falling out of the sky. ONLY take off with 100% battery.

100%

Mark G.
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Inspire_Max Posted at 2018-1-4 11:15
Ciao Elektra,

Max, if you get the message frequently, you may pull your controller stick too hard. Please reboot your drone and see if the warnning exists. If it happens again, Please send it back for further check: http://www.dji.com/support.
2018-1-5
Use props
Håkan K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 262946 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Upload your flight to airdata and check the power section. It will tell you if you have a bad cell or otherwise might give a hint of what happened.
2018-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules