Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bye Bye inspire 1
8590 48 2018-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Rodger8 Posted at 2018-1-4 06:09
Great job. I am sure that you will enjoy your I2, mine is flawless and a real joy to fly.

Rodger, is your enthusiasm still at the same level a year after ? Just curious, I'm a happy camper with my Inspire, basically ... in general ...
2019-1-1
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 1-1 12:00
Rodger, is your enthusiasm still at the same level a year after ? Just curious, I'm a happy camper with my Inspire, basically ... in general ...

Not really. I have a ton of issues, mainly firmware. Doubt that I will buy the next model.
2019-1-1
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Rodger8 Posted at 1-1 16:15
Not really. I have a ton of issues, mainly firmware. Doubt that I will buy the next model.

Are you telling us she was fine and now she isn't because they messed the FW up? Can you elaborate, pls?
2019-1-1
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 1-1 22:49
Are you telling us she was fine and now she isn't because they messed the FW up? Can you elaborate, pls?

My I2 was fine except for an unsteady hover which the update was supposed to correct and it did improve the hover. However it brought along issues that I did not have earlier. I kept getting landing gear warnings and the gear locked in the up position. Tried everything to get it down to no avail. I had to put it down in some tall grass as gently as possible in order not to cause any gimbal damage. I succeeded in that and then went back to the previous version. In reading the latest posts on the current firmware version people are still having that problem. I am not going down that road again. The I2 pretty much sits now.
2019-1-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome shot.
2019-1-2
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Rodger8 Posted at 1-2 05:31
My I2 was fine except for an unsteady hover which the update was supposed to correct and it did improve the hover. However it brought along issues that I did not have earlier. I kept getting landing gear warnings and the gear locked in the up position. Tried everything to get it down to no avail. I had to put it down in some tall grass as gently as possible in order not to cause any gimbal damage. I succeeded in that and then went back to the previous version. In reading the latest posts on the current firmware version people are still having that problem. I am not going down that road again. The I2 pretty much sits now.

Oh, I see, now I recall your post related to this unfortunate event. I still believe that such behavior is extremely rare and is probably caused by mechanical issues rather than software. Inspires are complex beasts with strong personality ...
2019-1-2
Use props
AMZPOW
lvl.4

United States

nice shot
2019-1-2
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 1-2 11:20
Oh, I see, now I recall your post related to this unfortunate event. I still believe that such behavior is extremely rare and is probably caused by mechanical issues rather than software. Inspires are complex beasts with strong personality ...

It was not mechanical. When I went back to the previous version all was and still is well.
2019-1-3
Use props
fanscc9dc69b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 620620 ft
Canada

Congrats to you new inspire 2 conversion. I made the transfer some time ago and don’t regret the move. Love this RPAS
2019-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules