Marking good, bad and ugly - Cendence RC
1282 7 2018-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Cendence as the utlimate RC for Inspire 2 finally released in August. People who bought them because they are the most desirable with every controls of AC you can imagine, especially pulling focus, LED display of telemetry or pan/tilt, etc. We also have heard of teething issues here and there. Could users share their final thoughts on whether Cendence fulfil their expectation. I, for one, still sit at the fence and watching users' review and issues in the forum. Should any potential buyer wait any longer for this piece of hardware? Are there any major issues that are still awaiting DJI's resolution.
2018-1-4
Use props
RichfromHowellN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Cendence is a pretty expensive transmitter.  I feel it is well built and have no regrets.  I have not run into any issues that keep me from using it at all.  Besides the fact that it can be customized, just the fact that it has an external battery is a big plus.  With the Crystalsky Monitors it is a bit heavy and still holding out for Secraft to come up with a Transmitter Tray for it.
2018-1-4
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have no issues with mine whatsoever. I like the layout of the controls and the solid feel of the unit. The Cendence is the best RC that I have ever seen or used in all of my years in RC. I feel that it is worth every penny that DJI gets for it. I am very happy with my purchase and I am a fussy detail type of guy.
2018-1-6
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

So far this has been a great tool and investment for my Inspire 2. Very professional quality with many features for camera work. I am very happy with my Cendence

Not the most techno remote in the world but very well suited for Drones and photography

Rich
2018-1-6
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
United States

We have 100 percent excellent feedback, cendence is the way to go people. I think I should not sit on the fence anymore
2018-1-6
Use props
M1 97103
lvl.1
Flight distance : 849925 ft
  • >>>
United States

RichfromHowellN Posted at 2018-1-4 01:57
The Cendence is a pretty expensive transmitter.  I feel it is well built and have no regrets.  I have not run into any issues that keep me from using it at all.  Besides the fact that it can be customized, just the fact that it has an external battery is a big plus.  With the Crystalsky Monitors it is a bit heavy and still holding out for Secraft to come up with a Transmitter Tray for it.

My Cendence went bad while in flight. DJI said the crash was my fault and charged me a lot of money.
No comments and no help from dji.
Cendence is over rated and expensive.
I really liked it until is cost me a bunch of money because of defects. Support does not want to deal with it.
Original remote works Great!
2020-4-9
Use props
M1 97103
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DTK Posted at 2018-1-6 16:43
We have 100 percent excellent feedback, cendence is the way to go people. I think I should not sit on the fence anymore

Bull ...! Not true problem not mentioned and ignored by DJI
2020-4-9
Use props
M1 97103
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Defective Cendence cost me a drone. Dji has problems that need fixing
2020-7-27
Use props
Advanced