drone battery
685 5 2018-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iwan Williams
New

United Kingdom

Hi I have just bought a dji spark and I'm already having a issue I have tried charging it and it shows the first 2 lights flashing. so I left it to charge for about 3-4 hours and still nothing. don't know if I'm doing something wrong or is it just a faulty battery??

ps i have not flew the drone so it can't be the heat issue?
2018-1-4
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

What happens when the battery is on the Spark?  Also, you can read the battery info from within the Go App.
2018-1-4
Use props
Iwan Williams
New

United Kingdom

I just shows 1 bar when on the drone and when I connect it up it shows 14% in the app but i am trying to charge it from a plug to the drone. I'm not using any charging hubs. thanks
2018-1-4
Use props
Cookster670
Second Officer
Australia

So how are you charging it ?  Using the supplied 3 battery charger ?

Have you tried charging using micro usb cable while the battery is on the spark ?  That will help rule out the other charger.
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Iwan Williams Posted at 2018-1-4 03:11
I just shows 1 bar when on the drone and when I connect it up it shows 14% in the app but i am trying to charge it from a plug to the drone. I'm not using any charging hubs. thanks

Hi, Iwan. I would recommend you change a cable or charger to see if it works normally. Please provide us a  screenshot of Aircraft Battery in DJI GO 4. The difference between battery cell should not over 0.1%. Please cool down the battery before you charge it.
2018-1-4
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Are you using the original (in box) charger and cabel?
2018-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules