Inspire 1 Pro Cam x5
957 8 2018-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0653cd14
lvl.2
Flight distance : 225525 ft
Italy

Hello, it happened to me and still persists, a problem to the left wheel, the one that moves my x5 vertically from the last update moves the camera no more down but the left right moves. any advice or way to rearrange the right movement of the cam? I have a DJI Inspire 1 pro. Thank you all
2018-1-4
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

go into the RC setting of the app and check the programming of the C1 and C2 buttons. one of them might be set to switch pan/tilt. i have my C1 button set this way so i can switch between moving left/right or up/down of my Z3
2018-1-4
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Yeah, this c1 button is a little buggy. Every now and then the button will lose the function. However, what you need to do is going into the button assignment tab to reset it again. It is annoying but we have to accept what DJI can or cannot do.
2018-1-4
Use props
Carlo TRC TV
lvl.2
Italy

Thank you for the information, Sett now to: one click Pitch check, another click Yaw check. Very nice
2018-1-4
Use props
Carlo TRC TV
lvl.2
Italy

DTK Posted at 2018-1-4 06:44
Yeah, this c1 button is a little buggy. Every now and then the button will lose the function. However, what you need to do is going into the button assignment tab to reset it again. It is annoying but we have to accept what DJI can or cannot do.

Thanks
2018-1-4
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

Carlo TRC TV Posted at 2018-1-4 06:44
Thank you for the information, Sett now to: one click Pitch check, another click Yaw check. Very nice

glad to hear it was simple easy fix. but ya it seems sometimes after a FW update some setting revert back to default. so double check all your setting before your first flight. my RTH height alwasy seems to revert back to default instead of the height i like it at
2018-1-4
Use props
Carlo TRC TV
lvl.2
Italy

TruGreen Posted at 2018-1-4 07:13
glad to hear it was simple easy fix. but ya it seems sometimes after a FW update some setting revert back to default. so double check all your setting before your first flight. my RTH height alwasy seems to revert back to default instead of the height i like it at

actually after the updates everything seemed to be back of defult, I continue to fix everything ))
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Carlo TRC TV Posted at 2018-1-4 07:52
actually after the updates everything seemed to be back of defult, I continue to fix everything ))

Carlo, glad to know you figured it out with the assistance of other users, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, please let us know if there is any further problem, thank you.
2018-1-5
Use props
fans57998300
lvl.1

Canada

My C1 button for X5 has become buggy. When I push to tilt or pan it sometimes takes about 5 pushes to switch. Then when I start to pan, halfway through the camera move it starts to tilt.  Super annoying. Any advice on how to correct this. It happens at random times. Mostly works but 10 percent of time does this.
2018-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules