Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The latest sporting event shot with the Inspire 1!
1857 11 2015-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kirk.pleasant
lvl.2

Austria

Any comments or recomendations please!

Always looking to improve.

Thanks

2015-4-21
Use props
sonos
lvl.1

Germany

Very very cool can u please tell us about your camera settings. Thanks.
2015-4-21
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice job Guy! What program did you use for Post Processing?
Thanks
2015-4-21
Use props
delas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1372287 ft
Greece

Very nice video.
2015-4-21
Use props
chibberts
lvl.1

United States

great job!!! Really like your shots.
2015-4-21
Use props
Ya Inspire Gee
lvl.1

Hong Kong

nice video!

I am also a keen cyclist and will be trying out some shots and video with the inspire 1
2015-4-21
Use props
joekeantang
lvl.4

United States

Awesome video, its refreshing to see some footage shot with the inspire1. Your thread gives a sense of " I made the right choice when I purchase the inspire 1" I am glad you posted that video. I am sure many people are going to feel relief knowing that they can achieve  great shots if the inspire 1 is properly use to its full potential. I don't know who editing the video but the editor did a great job. Your footage looks great and stable. Very proffesioanal. It would be great if you can share the setting in which you shot your video. I am sure it was sunny. Did you use any additional filter?  It didn't look granny and is by far one of the best videos I have seen, the quality is just perfect. The color correction is very well done. Spit would be great if you can share with us about the post production process for this video. Thanks
2015-4-21
Use props
kirk.pleasant
lvl.2

Qatar

Thanks for the feedback.
It was very sunny.
The ISO was 100 and the shutter was varied trying to keep it not too overexposed. I used the supplied filter and shot it in 1080P 50.
As for the editing, my business partner does most of that (he prefers to edit and I prefer to fly ).
He uses Final Cut Pro to edit. He also graded the video with a new program that he said works well with the video from the Inspire 1. I can't remember the name but I'll find out and post it later.

Cheers

2015-4-22
Use props
Johnny Sky
lvl.1

United States

Nice!  Any post stabilization needed for the footage or just the Inspire gimbal?  The scenes showing those small red flags...the wind's rippin!

- Johnny
2015-4-22
Use props
Morrisson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20710033 ft
  • >>>
United States

kirk.pleasant Posted at 2015-4-22 21:11
Thanks for the feedback.
It was very sunny.
The ISO was 100 and the shutter was varied trying to kee ...

Yes! Please let us know the name of the program he grades with. My editor uses Avid and he said it's not handling the Inspire footage that well...it starts to fall apart after a few simple adjustments. Regardless, the footage is spectacular!
2015-4-22
Use props
kirk.pleasant
lvl.2

Qatar

Johnny Sky Posted at 2015-4-23 00:30
Nice!  Any post stabilization needed for the footage or just the Inspire gimbal?  The scenes showing ...

Just the inspire gimbal!
2015-4-22
Use props
kirk.pleasant
lvl.2

Qatar

joekeantang@gma Posted at 2015-4-22 15:15
Awesome video, its refreshing to see some footage shot with the inspire1. Your thread gives a sense  ...

Hi,

For color grading the software is Red Giant Magic Bullet Looks 3.
https://www.redgiant.com/products/magic-bullet-looks/

He says it works very well with the Inspire footage.

Cheers
2015-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules