Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iPhone 6S not connecting to controller
837 4 2018-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trphoto
New
Belize

I recently upgraded the DJI Go 4 app on my iphone 6S (running 10.3.3),  and now it will not connect to the controller, or when it does, it will  disconnect randomly every few seconds.  I have made sure all software is  up to date on Mavic and controller, have deleted and reinstalled the  app on iphone, but it still has problems connecting.  I connected the  controller to my ipad with no problems. This just happened after months  of happy flying.  I have searched online without success.  Not sure if  this has been brought up here, looked but couldn't find anything.   Thanks for any suggestions!
2018-1-4
Use props
jreynolds5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535341 ft
United States

Upgrade your phane to the latest firmware
2018-1-4
Use props
jreynolds5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535341 ft
United States

I know there were issues with iOS 11.1 and the Go 4 app and when it Upgraded to 11.2 I believe it is everything was fine
2018-1-4
Use props
fans73a0f612
lvl.1
United States

kkkhhhhhhh
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, did you use the same connecting cable when you connect the RC to your iPad and iPhone? If yes, please try to update the operating system of the iPhone and check again. If you are not using the same cable, I suggest that you can test the cable of your iPad, it might be the connecting cable's issue. Please keep us updated if the problem persists, thanks.
2018-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules