4745 130 2018-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
Flight distance : 696247 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-30 01:57
Hi, our managerial department is following up on your case, we hope your case will be solved soon, thank you for your patience.

Been over 4 years, John the Janitor is senile and incompetent. What now?
2021-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH Posted at 6-4 17:14
Been over 4 years, John the Janitor is senile and incompetent. What now?

Hello, we checked your case and found that the progress was stuck due to a lack of flight records. Could you please provide the information we need for analysis by email? Thank you.
2021-6-4
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-4 22:33
Hello, we checked your case and found that the progress was stuck due to a lack of flight records. Could you please provide the information we need for analysis by email? Thank you.

No. You have the flight records every time the drone checks for preflight launch. I have given it all to John many times. He even went i to the app and turned it on manually. He has the flight records.  Now what about the phantom 3 case that is 4 years old?   John was asking me to plug my phone into my laptop and open all the files and make it sharable. Uh. No.  Nothing but lies and fraud from DJI. Every person on every website from here to China knows the customer service is a complete fraud.  Now. Stop parroting what John told you to say.  Ill bet he didn't even take Down the name of the Lawyer I retained in China either? We have not reached a stuck.....  Unless John did what I told him to do.   Hahahah   Last week John said he had come to a resolition that he was sure would make me happy. And that he would call me with the offer the next day. The next day he redacted everything and started making demands.    I have all the emails sent and recieved for over 4 months.   
2021-6-4
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

On the phantom 3 pro case. He denied having the pics and E mails. Well I have over 1200 e mails.   Let me guess. He needs hi fed video that doesnt exist.    Even if I give in to his demands, what is tje over all outcome? Uhhhhh.... A cupin?   I dont need discounts or free stickers. They stole the props off of the p3p at the repair center, replaced a new drone that had never been flown. Replaced it with a used one and sabataged the scraps they cobbed together. That was the day that it was announced that DJI replaces new drones with cobbed together used damaged parts. And sabataged corrupt files. Kinda fitting for Kalifornia but I dont judge. I was parousing through my old you tube channel and found an old phone recording you might be interested in.   Oh yea. Its the one where the repair center told me they were going to screw me. And threw the hand full of screws in the box.  Oh yea. That's the one.  Then the drone into my face and hand. With the remote on the ground. They have face pic
2021-6-4
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

And I know you are just distracting from the truth. The truth is, John said he had included both cases to his demands. If I didnt do what he demanded. That both were up to his discretion.  So if he doesnt approve of it, injustice will continue.   I recorded it all. He tried to deny it seconds later.    4 years.   Balls in your court,Johnboy.
2021-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH Posted at 6-4 23:28
And I know you are just distracting from the truth. The truth is, John said he had included both cases to his demands. If I didnt do what he demanded. That both were up to his discretion.  So if he doesnt approve of it, injustice will continue.   I recorded it all. He tried to deny it seconds later.    4 years.   Balls in your court,Johnboy.

We will forward the situation you said to the corresponding team for confirmation. And we will also keep an eye on it. If there is any progress, we will keep you updated. If there is any issue, in order to better follow up on this case, please update directly below this post, please do not spam in the forum.
2021-6-5
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

There is no team. Jason told me that 4 years ago. And every time someone calls the service line, they lie and make up names.   Iv been waiting 4 years. You people are bad people.   I'm still waiting.
2021-6-5
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Welp. Got hung up on 3 more times. Jeff is only mildly retarded. John said he isnt going to do anything about either drone. I know for a fact that he can not do anything even if he was awake during customer calls.  Back to DJI email headquarters.
2021-6-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH Posted at 6-8 09:40
Welp. Got hung up on 3 more times. Jeff is only mildly retarded. John said he isnt going to do anything about either drone. I know for a fact that he can not do anything even if he was awake during customer calls.  Back to DJI email headquarters.

Hi, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. However, as per the case, we were asking for the needed info for further assistance but it was not provided then the call got disconnected.
Could you please check the latest email and provide the flight record to us so we can help you further.
We appreciate your cooperation.
2021-6-8
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

I did it over a month ago.
2021-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hello, we found that our corresponding team sent you an email and told you that if you are willing to provide the needed information, you can reply to their last email. Could you please check that email and reply? Our team will continue following up on your case.
2021-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules