United States

?????????????
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_P59JmA6 Posted at 2018-1-10 13:38
Been on the phone all day since 100 am. Been hung up several more times.no info on my drone or the status or even a case number. Suddenly all the supervisors are sick and unavailable. More lies from dji. I'm not shocked anymore. This is the worst customer treatment in the world. It is criminal. Dispicable. No answers. No excuses just giving up amd more lying by dji. The same operators are do I g the same things. But they deny do I g these things but you have them recorded. As do I. So where is my drone and what is the status of your fraudulent lies?. In currently on hold again for r5 minutes. They hope the customers will just give go and let them keep our drone and resell it as new. ???? What is going on here? Where's my drone. It isn't even in the system yet. Refi said he was going to expedite everything. He lied also. They are expediting nothing. So did James. So did all the managers whom I have spoken with. Why do they lie to the customers like this?. Where's my drone and what is the status. Do not respond to this without answering all questions asked. Thank you.

Sorry to keep you waiting. Damage assement of your drone finished and we would send you quotation. Please pay attention to your mail box and you can contact us if you have any doubt. I would recommend you check the case status throught the following link: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace.Thanks for your support.  
2018-1-10
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 696247 ft
United States

Link doesn't work
2018-1-10
Use props
shan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17211 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_P59JmA6 Posted at 2018-1-4 18:26
There is a massive investigation going on at DJI. But I guess they could be lying about all that too.

Man, I'm sorry ! I am going through the same thing with DJI RIGHT NOW! SO FRUSTRATING! Worst customer service ever! I am astonished that such a big company, who makes and sells such expensive devices around the world, would be sooo unprofessional!

They told you they are investigating your case? Or in general are getting investigated? Unfortunately, they lie about a lot. Today they refused to give me the name of the supervisor I had spoken to, saying that it's against their policy to disclose the information. I asked them to look at the transcript of all of my calls with them to give me the details, and they said no names of DJI employees were listed! Seriously? Well good thing i have conversations documented. check out my problems with them. You're not in this alone, trust me!
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please try it again. Thanks for your cooperation.
2018-1-11
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

phantom case number.   I have dozens of numbers. I dont k ow which is which. But it took hundreds of you to make me not even give a shot anymore
2018-1-11
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Again. The same thing for days.   Thank you for caring. They offered me some dji accessories and I asked like what and they said nothing that they don't have any way of compensating anyways. I filed with my state Ttourney general here in Indiana today and theu dared me to sue them. I think I have the worst story in dji history. Still no drone. No info and they are taking lo get than usual. 5 managers have told me since Jan 1st that they were expediting the case and it has taken longer than a Norman repair. Ill bet they try to charge me for the repairs also. I'm not even interested in drones anymore. Several dji operators have mentioned reparations for all of the crimes they did to me over the phone and not 1 admitted it this week. Nothing but more lies. If you listen to them for 5 minutes or 5 hrs they debunk their own statements. Soon their lie grow closer together and they catch themselves. They are effectively killing the sport they solely created. I don't think they could do anything to repair what they have done to me. The phantom e pro is an awesome tool. A dream come true. But it is a inatimate object. I am a human being. They have soured my love of flying. I have wanted to fly since I was a kid. Even an emergency landing in a private aircraft did not phase my love of flying. Dji has crushed my soul. I no longer have the desire to ever want a drone. I Che ked the status and again. 3 days to check damage. On a new drone damaged on assembly. The compass ribbon connector gets cut when assembled. Its a common manufacturing flaw. Even handling the drone a few times cuts this fragile connector with little movement. Its on you tube many times.But what do I know? I'm just sum dum guy...
2018-1-11
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Here is exactly what was wrong with mine. I seen the ribbon was cut when I took it out of the box the first time. Brand new it wouldn't take off. Here is a guy that shows exactly the manufacturing flaw. Assembly flaw. The harsh edge of the plastic cuts the fragile ribbon co sector. Some will be cut worse than others from the get go.https://youtu.be/zr47EqQouYU
2018-1-11
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Dear Customer,

You repair service of Phantom 3 Professional has been quoted by our repair team. Please refer to the invoice below and complete your payment via paypal.

Invoice

Customer:        Jerry White
Case No:        CAS-1363615-F2Z0X1
DJI Care Balance:       
Quote Date:        01-11-18
Remarks:        Dear Customer, Unfortunately, damage that is not caused by a product malfunction or is out of the warranty period is not covered by DJI aftersales policy. We will either repair it or replace it with a product that's new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability after payment has been received. For more information, please visit http://www.dji.com/service/policy DJI North America

Item        Quantity        Unit Price(USD)        Total Price(USD)
Right Landing Gear Module        1        10.00        10.00
Phantom 3 Main Controller Board Module (2312A) V2        1        96.00        96.00
Phantom 3 Roll-axis Cover        1        2.00        2.00
Phantom 3 Roll Motor        1        8.00        8.00
Phantom 3 Roll-axis Bracket        1        6.00        6.00
Yaw Motor        1        8.00        8.00
Repair Service Fee        2        65.00/H        130.00
Freight:                        0.00
Total Amount:                        260.00
DJI Care deduction:                        0.00
Total Payment:                        260.00
2018-1-11
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

So as we see here. The drone has never been flown but many bad parts. I need help here folks. I helped with your cases as well.  I have an appointment t to meet the dji executives in china.   Jason the supervisor is requesting the fix it and send it back to me free. They will not as the problem here lies with the repair dept. In California. The data says the drone has never been flown. I was hung up on several no re e times today and called a while boy by a female operator. So we are slinging racists remarks now?   Someone must be able to get my brand new drone fixed as is has
D a pinched compass wire. That is all that was wrong with it. I have videos and lpictures. But even though all it had was a damaged compass connector. It needs $260 of repairs?  This is fraud and I have e mail and video proof. The issues lie with the supervisor at the repair center in California. I think you all know who I'm talking about. Heeeeellllllpppppppp
2018-1-11
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Dear Customer,

You repair service of Phantom 3 Professional has been quoted by our repair team. Please refer to the invoice below and complete your payment via Paypal.

Invoice

Customer:        Jerry White
Case No:        CAS-1363615-F2Z0X1
DJI Care Balance:       
Quote Date:        01-11-18
Remarks:        No significant data found, damage unit No malfunction found in flight data. Obvious damage that impairs normal function to unit. Cause of issue is damage due to force impact. [Non warranty Repair] NON WARRANTY: Dear Customer, Unfortunately, damage that is not caused by a product malfunction or is out of the warranty period is not covered by DJI aftersales policy. Damage not caused by product malfunction. We'll either repair it or replace it with a product that's new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability after payment has been received. For more information, please visit (http://www.dji.com/service/policy) - DJI North America

Item        Quantity        Unit Price(USD)        Total Price(USD)
Right Landing Gear Module        1        10.00        10.00
Phantom 3 Roll-axis Bracket        1        6.00        6.00
Yaw Motor        1        8.00        8.00
Phantom 3 Roll-axis Cover        1        2.00        2.00
Phantom 3 Main Controller Board Module (2312A) V2        1        96.00        96.00
Phantom 3 Roll Motor        1        8.00        8.00
Repair Service Fee        2        65.00/H        130.00
Freight:                        0.00
Total Amount:                        260.00
Discount:                        -39.00
DJI Care deduction:                        0.00
Total Payment:                        221.00

Payment by Paypal:    Payment Links
2018-1-11
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Jason lied to me all day again and attempted to rip me off again. It had a pinched compass ribbon connector. But they are saying impact damage. But it has never been flown. Can anyone help here?
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_P59JmA6 Posted at 2018-1-11 18:03
Jason lied to me all day again and attempted to rip me off again. It had a pinched compass ribbon connector. But they are saying impact damage. But it has never been flown. Can anyone help here?

Sir, we are from HQ, please forgive us for the late response because of the time difference, your concern has been escalated to designated department to re-evaluate the damage. We will have supervisor to contact you after diagnosis, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-1-11
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Ok. There was nothing wrong with the drone internally. The connector ribbon that the compass connects to was cut while being installed and assembled. Jason agreed that the drone has never flown. He said he would talk to me about compensation about what all the customer support has done to me in 2 weeks after I paid for all these things that was not wrong with the drone. This is criminal. Jason said the gimbal was toast but the gimbal worked fine. There are also things listed that were in the box. I sent everything back but the propellers. Jason knew this document actually caught them in their attempt at trying to defraud customers. He said my warrantee did not exist but its good for another month. The drone has never been flown and it says it on the document.there is a common assembly flaw. Its all over the web and you tube. Jason knew this is dishonesty on the repair centers part so he got a 39 $ discount. Then said he would talk reparations after I paid the money. He said if I refused that in 30 days they would send it back to me. He said it would safely fly in this condition.  What is going on here. I have been patient for 2 weeks. This is why people throw the drone away and do not bother messing with dji support. Let me guess. Another 24-48 hours.there is several investigations going on is what Jason tells me every day. How long am I waiting and what are we waiting for?
2018-1-12
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Ok. There was nothing wrong with the drone internally. The connector ribbon that the compass connects to was cut while being installed and assembled. Jason agreed that the drone has never flown. He said he would talk to me about compensation about what all the customer support has done to me in 2 weeks after I paid for all these things that was not wrong with the drone. This is criminal. Jason said the gimbal was toast but the gimbal worked fine. There are also things listed that were in the box. I sent everything back but the propellers. Jason knew this document actually caught them in their attempt at trying to defraud customers. He said my warrantee did not exist but its good for another month. The drone has never been flown and it says it on the document.there is a common assembly flaw. Its all over the web and you tube. Jason knew this is dishonesty on the repair centers part so he got a 39 $ discount. Then said he would talk reparations after I paid the money. He said if I refused that in 30 days they would send it back to me. He said it would safely fly in this condition.  What is going on here. I have been patient for 2 weeks. This is why people throw the drone away and do not bother messing with dji support. Let me guess. Another 24-48 hours.there is several investigations going on is what Jason tells me every day. How long am I waiting and what are we waiting for?
2018-1-12
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Ok time is up and playing your stupid games is over.I'm only going to say this once so listen ... Sen s me the drone back immediately. Thank you.
2018-1-12
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Send me my drone back immediately.
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_P59JmA6 Posted at 2018-1-12 05:26
Send me my drone back immediately.

Sir, I just checked your case, our agent contacted you several hours ago, right? This case is covered by warranty and it is under process now, the drone will be sent back to you soon, thanks for your patience.
2018-1-12
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Yea. Another week until I get it. Thank you very much. I noticed the service policy said it would be repaired or replaced with a comparable or like new replacement? Can you elaborate on that?  Also will the drone arrive with the latest firmware installed? Again thank you.
2018-1-12
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

More lies from the king of liars DJI.  They said that I would have the drone I. Hand no later than Tuesday. Its Monday and they said they just shipped it. Its still at the repair center and they jave not even touched the drone......... This lying behavior has to be dealt with sooner or later.   And it is.  
2018-1-15
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

So I received the tracking number and only half of the e mail can be seen. I don't think there is any more wrong dji can do.
2018-1-15
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Anyone there?  I patiently waited like you said.  Same old garbage. Over and over.
2018-1-15
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Anyone there?  I patiently waited like you said.  Same old garbage. Over and over.
20180115_152309.jpg
2018-1-15
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

All day nothing but lies again from dji. It hasn't been shipped yet.
2018-1-15
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

So they have done nothing but lie for days again. I just spent hours on the phone and more hours on chat and they admitted that the drone has been replaced at no charge but the tracking number was generated as it was filed They admitted that the drone was still in the repair center after Jason telling me for 5 hours that it was en route to my house. I know ups in America instantly scans the packages and then begins the tracking scanning records.  So it is still in the warehouse. Jason insisted that ups just haven't updated the tracking number but we all know he is lying again. By the way mark is still there doing the same thing. He answered the phone again Thursday and lied to me all day again and denied ever being a supervisor or a manager. The repair center in California told me I would have the package in my hand no later than Tuesday.  Again. No way his way. Just more lies. They swapped my new never flown drone for a different one. Did I agree to that?.  Again. I don't care about the drone. Its not my problem anymore. I never want to see a drone or fly one ever again. I just don't care anymore. But what about the distress and crimes committed against me by dji and its associates? That is what I care about the most I have waited to talk to a dji rep about this injustice for 11 working days. Nothing but lies and more lame excuses. I will not even open the package. I will give it to a child who deserves it. Who wants it. But I will pursue dji for compensation for the crimes and damages inflicted against me. No a propeller ain't gonna cut it. No an extra battery for a drone ill never see isn't going to cut it. Well? Just be patient right?
2018-1-15
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

1ZE80E404247699530.  Bunk tracking number. It has not been shipped as stated below. More lies from dji.
Capture+_2018-01-15-20-09-05.png
2018-1-15
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Well?  Have I not been patient.
2018-1-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_P59JmA6 Posted at 2018-1-15 17:15
Well?  Have I not been patient.

Sir, we do appreciate your patience, the package was received on 11, Jan, and has been shipped out on 16, Jan, please note weekend will not be included, we have do our best to escalate the case, now the tracking number has been generated and we are also waiting for the update in UPS website.
Hope your kind understanding.
2018-1-15
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

More lies Mindy. The number was generated but they just updated the number. It is not ups that are lying. It is the repair center. So now you are lying too? Seems to be a big pastime at dji no?  The package is still there and was just now scheduled for pick up. So what exactly was done to escalate the process? More lies?.9. Do you have anything at all to say about what has taken place here? Just apologizing and sob excuses? What about the racist remarks made to me by customer service? What about all that? What about the attempted fraud by the repair dept? The evidence is right here on this thread. No more telling me to shut up and wait. I have been asking to speak to a higher level for 11 days. Hundreds of lies have been told to me . I have a list of the names they gave me and what they said
Those people are still there doing the same thing. I told you I have lost all interest in drones. Period
I could care less when you idiots send it or don't send it. What about the reparations?. Answer me that dji Mindy. Answer me or don't ever post here again please. I have been scheduled for call backs for 12 days now. Most of them made by James and the rest of the clown show. Another rep was looking at the case just before closing time this evening and offer me some free propellers. They just don't get it do they? What about the damages to me? What about 11 days on the phone from sun up until sun down with all the liars at dji customer service? Answer the question please. Your ducking and dodging only proves you are in on it too.  Ups says delivery date Friday. The California repair center told me Friday that I would have the drone in my hand no later than Tuesday and it is Tuesday and it has not been shipped yet. My attorney sent the original drone to dji. I asked for my original drone to be shipped back to me immediately. You refused. Jason refused. Maybe you will ship my lawyer the original drone?  Yes. You are all in trouble.
2018-1-15
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Nothing at all. Still waiting. Seems we all do a lot of waiting here but dji does as little as possible.
2018-1-17
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

And take as long as possible to service their customers.
2018-1-17
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

I was just hung up on by the manager at the repair facility.
2018-1-17
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

I waited for over 2 weeks and they hung up.
2018-1-17
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Still nothing as usual. Worthless.
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_P59JmA6 Posted at 2018-1-17 16:50
Still nothing as usual. Worthless.

I've just checked the tracking number and found the tracking info has been updated, please check below. The package is on the way, you will receive it soon.
tracking info.png
2018-1-17
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Yes I knew all that. It was supposedly going to be in my hands lo later than tuesday. You answered no questions I asked. You are stellar at your job. Any idea about what is going on and why all the hang ups when I call and when I receive calls from so called management?
2018-1-18
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Well?well any word on talking reparations?
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_P59JmA6 Posted at 2018-1-21 19:09
Well?well any word on talking reparations?

Hello Sir, did you receive the package?
2018-1-21
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Yes.  They kept my card and there was no extra battery.
2018-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules