The dji go app doesn’t work it’s always crashing when I open ...
22331 34 2018-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iPhone X
New

Canada

Can someone help me and what I can do.
2018-1-4
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

First start by telling what device you are using?  Is it updated till last version software (iOS has some issues when nit updated to 11.1.2)
2018-1-4
Use props
Waylortilliams
New

United States

Having the same issue with the DJI go app on the iPhone 8 when trying to use it with my Osmo mobile. It shows the logo, and then just closes itself. Never even gets to the home screen. Need a fix.
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are very sorry to read on your post, may I know what mobile device you are using and its system version firstly? Thank you.
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Waylortilliams Posted at 2018-1-4 22:30
Having the same issue with the DJI go app on the iPhone 8 when trying to use it with my Osmo mobile. It shows the logo, and then just closes itself. Never even gets to the home screen. Need a fix.

Sir, could you please reply my post in 4#? Thank you very much.
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI-Rick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50633 ft
Netherlands

I have the exact same issue, DJI GO App only shows the logo, and then just closes itself again and again ... App will not startup. I am using an Iphone 7 plus on Ios 11.1 (15B93). I am reading many many users having this same issue so it's really time DJI fixes this app crashing for the DJO GO app.
2018-1-5
Use props
GSP Rescue
New
United States

Same issue.
Using iPhone 6Plus
IOS 11.0.1
updated DJIGo App
still unable to connect.

Having same issue with connecting to DJIGo4 App to Phantom 4 too. App is also updated
2018-1-5
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Netherlands

... update to iOS 11.1.2 then your problems may be solved...
2018-1-5
Use props
fans2fce2684
lvl.1
United States

I have a similar issue, im using (or trying to use) a Pixel 2. As soon as i load up the app it crashes out, here's the really weird thing it had worked fine until i pressed to switch the rear camera to front button on the phone menu. Then it kept crashing out so i uninstalled the app and reloaded it and guess what, it worked fine until yeah you've guessed it i pressed the button to switch from rear to front and it crashed again and it keeps crashing out so what is it with the rear/front camera switch?

I guess ill have to uninstall and re install and make sure i dont press the camera switch button
2018-1-5
Use props
Hammo81
New

Australia

I have the same problem, I’ve only had the drone since last week.. used it 3 times and now the app doesn’t open... just shows the logo like yours seems to be doing!
I have an iPhone 6s+and didn’t update it or anything in the period. It just stopped working, tried re downloading it and all the usual things has anyone solved the problem yet?
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DJI-Rick Posted at 2018-1-5 03:49
I have the exact same issue, DJI GO App only shows the logo, and then just closes itself again and again ... App will not startup. I am using an Iphone 7 plus on Ios 11.1 (15B93). I am reading many many users having this same issue so it's really time DJI fixes this app crashing for the DJO GO app.

Hi Rick, we apologize for the trouble caused, could you please update the iOS system to the latest version and install DJI Go APP again?
Please note to do a backup like syncing the flight records and saving the pictures and videos in editor.
Please let us know if the issue persists, thank you.
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI-Rick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50633 ft
Netherlands

Hi Mindy, I was on iOS 11.1 and just updated to 11.2.2 and reinstalled the DJI Go App and it worked, I can connect to my PH3 Advanced again and control it. Thanks !!!
2018-1-12
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Netherlands

... keep your iOS up-to-date
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DJI-Rick Posted at 2018-1-12 06:55
Hi Mindy, I was on iOS 11.1 and just updated to 11.2.2 and reinstalled the DJI Go App and it worked, I can connect to my PH3 Advanced again and control it. Thanks !!!

You are welcome Rick, glad to know it works.
Hope you enjoy flying.
2018-1-15
Use props
YankeeTheGreat
New
Flight distance : 74327 ft
United States

I have the Moto X4 from Motorola. I need to update my Mavic Pros firmware, but when I start the update it will close and go back to the start screen.
2018-5-2
Use props
RandyHat
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I am having the same issue.  I am using an iPhone 7+ running iOS ver. 11.4.1.  DJI Go will not open when attempting to connect with Phantom 3 pro.  It starts to open then crashes.  Please help.

Thanks

Randy
2018-7-25
Use props
djiuser_dlmtmPXnqT1h
lvl.1

India

Keep your iOS update...
2019-2-16
Use props
fans0c1429f3
New

Canada

My iso is newist  and have same problems.... I haven’t used gimbal at all. Very frustrated.
2019-2-17
Use props
djiuser_6X8DZx7yczld
New

I am on the latest Android 10 is and have the Pixel 3 xl apps dji go app keeps on crashing. I am trying to use Osmo Mobile 2.

I also submitted a report for the app store.

Please help asap, I bought this for my Europe trip and can't use it.

Hiren!
2019-9-7
Use props
fansc1b77a8b
lvl.1

I have the Same Problem in my Pixel 3 XL on Android 10. The App crashing in the Splash Screen.  Gimbal ist the Osmo mobile 2.
2019-9-9
Use props
djiuser_QF70SuIpIaXy
New

Australia

The keeps on crashing as well, I am running a iPhone 11 on the 13.2 update why does this keep happening. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times and nothing changes
2019-11-10
Use props
I Campos
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-5 02:12
We are very sorry to read on your post, may I know what mobile device you are using and its system version firstly? Thank you.

Jumping in here to add that I'm also having the same issue, app crashes constantly.

Using an iPhone XS Max and iOS 13.2.2.

When I connect the entire system (RC + Phone + Aircraft) the app shows a SAFE FLY DOWNLOAD pop up and then crashes. If I put my phone in airplane mode and turn off wifi, it stays open (the safe fly download pop up shows but can't perform a download since it's not connected to internet).
2019-11-11
Use props
fans9966d2d5
New
United States

DJI Go 4 app continuously crashing while trying to update the drones firmware. Tried with iPhone X and iPhone 7plus with no luck. Tried clearing the cache deleting and redone loading the app restarting phone nothing works. But phones are updated to the latest software iOS 13.2.2
2019-11-12
Use props
djiuser_7e9iyRVHNkWh
New
Flight distance : 240 ft

United States

I have exactly the same issue as fans9966d2d5. I also tried with an Ipad with the same results. My Mavic Air is my first drone, and I am afraid to fly it with this problem. Called the support people, but they dont have a solution.
2019-11-12
Use props
Jessefpv07
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3330 ft

United States

I'm using a Samsung galaxy pro 8.4 sm t320  and the dji go app has always worked for me and now all is does is crash all I see is the osmo picture for maybe a second and it crashes I've tried everything nothing works. why would it always work and now decide to not work I've got work I've gotta get done and the D*** App will not work... Literally Dji is costing me money until this is fixed. Any suggestions or solutions Dji???
2020-1-10
Use props
Alessandro Lobo
New

Brazil

I have an Osmo Mobile 2, and an iPhone 7+. After the latest 2019 update, my DJI GO app for Osmo starts shooting or recording automatically when i do simple things like changing the camera (screen button), push the volume button or press 3 times the M button to change the camera. I have to press stop recording all the time and delete all the files. Thought it could be a mobile issue, but when i use DJI GO with my phantom, it's perfect. And other camera apps' are working fine. I've already recorded a video showing the issue to DJI tech support, but apparently, there's nothing they can do. Sad... looks like the latest updates were made by rookies.
2020-5-5
Use props
fansaa2e65fe
New

United States

My app is crashing seconds after opening. My iphone 6 is using 13.4.1. Im using Mavic mini.

Please advise or fix
2020-5-6
Use props
fansaa2e65fe
New

United States

Alessandro Lobo Posted at 5-5 06:37
I have an Osmo Mobile 2, and an iPhone 7+. After the latest 2019 update, my DJI GO app for Osmo starts shooting or recording automatically when i do simple things like changing the camera (screen button), push the volume button or press 3 times the M button to change the camera. I have to press stop recording all the time and delete all the files. Thought it could be a mobile issue, but when i use DJI GO with my phantom, it's perfect. And other camera apps' are working fine. I've already recorded a video showing the issue to DJI tech support, but apparently, there's nothing they can do. Sad... looks like the latest updates were made by rookies.

I feel your pain. I had to trash my phantom because the software was crap. Now Ive given them a second chance with the mini and day two the app wont even load. Surprised apple lets them sell through the store
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_nLaql9fVuK7I
New

Canada

fansaa2e65fe Posted at 5-6 15:13
My app is crashing seconds after opening. My iphone 6 is using 13.4.1. Im using Mavic mini.

Please advise or fix

did you update your ios
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_XcJs4iQEYuLQ
New

United Kingdom

Hi,

Having the same issue. I have a p3 pro. Installed go app on Xiaomi Mi pad and when I open the app, it crashes at the very first screen (osmo handheld gimbal). Android version 4.4.4

Pls help.

Thanks
2020-5-14
Use props
JimTRI
lvl.1
United States

My Fire HD 8 has just auto-updated to OS 5.6.7.0 and my DJI Go app will no longer start. The splash screen appears for 1 or 2 seconds and then the app closes and the tablet reverts to the home screen. I tried deleting the app and reloading (it was already the latest version) but got the same result.
2020-9-1
Use props
bryanv
New

United States

dji phantom 3 pro
iPhone x

dji pilot doesn't work, says "service not available"
dji go app crashes 5 seconds after opening it while phone is connected to remote
someone please helppppp
2020-9-19
Use props
fans9e3d16a7
New

United Kingdom

The DJI GO app is keep crushing after two seconds. Need help here.
2021-2-20
Use props
MartyPaz
New

United Kingdom

SOLUTION FOR ANDROID

I Spoke to DJI support and downloading the APK directly from their support site fixed the issue. They said it was a google Play issue as they couldn't update the release. I also told them they should be replying to disgruntled customers as it looks like they don't care. Hopefully some of you see this link ........... https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/products/mavic-2?site=brandsite&from=insite_search
2022-7-10
Use props
fans891e50f3
New

Italy

it is unacceptable that you have not solved the problems with your apps.  it is scandalous that one goes on vacation and cannot use one's drone: it is as if it were broken. Very very band experience. Don't buy this drone.
2022-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules