2329 5 2018-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_l4ooIqL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 284843 ft
Australia

Hello all,
Just requesting some help or advice.... this evening tried taking some pano mode photos. When I started the process it took 46 photos with the spark moving automatically between each shot. When I looked at the sd card there was a file DJI_0043.html when I click on it just shows a blank page. Am I doing something wrong? How am I supposed to look at the pano mode shots?
2018-1-5
Use props
jksphoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 114121 ft
Sweden

Did you look in the Panorama folder on the SD card. They are stored separate to the normal images.
2018-1-5
Use props
djiuser_l4ooIqL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 284843 ft
Australia

jksphoto Posted at 2018-1-5 01:22
Did you look in the Panorama folder on the SD card. They are stored separate to the normal images.

Oh okay thanks I found all of the images in the Panorama folder. But I was expecting to get one image stitched together, not 46 separate images. When does the stitching process take place? Do I need to do something on the DJI Go 4 app?
2018-1-5
Use props
chareon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11850 ft
Philippines

djiuser_l4ooIqL Posted at 2018-1-5 01:27
Oh okay thanks I found all of the images in the Panorama folder. But I was expecting to get one image stitched together, not 46 separate images. When does the stitching process take place? Do I need to do something on the DJI Go 4 app?

you need to click on the pano image. through the dji go 4 app > click on the gallery icon > find your pano image > let the app stitch for you. you can also click the download button after
2018-1-5
Use props
jksphoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 114121 ft
Sweden

djiuser_l4ooIqL Posted at 2018-1-5 01:27
Oh okay thanks I found all of the images in the Panorama folder. But I was expecting to get one image stitched together, not 46 separate images. When does the stitching process take place? Do I need to do something on the DJI Go 4 app?

as below, stitching is either done in app, or you can stitch yourself using Post processing software.
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, the pano is available in the APP, instead of SD card. Manual stitching is recommended if you want to view in PC.
2018-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules