Ultrasonic Sensor Error
2888 5 2018-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kgkK7VW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126713 ft
United States

I was also told to land my drone immediately. Have you experienced this error? Any solution to this error? Thanks!
2018-1-5
Use props
jojin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27943 ft
Slovakia

Hello, I had the same problem, but I was flying in fog and ultrasonic sensor does not work in fog well
2018-1-5
Use props
Zbig
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7349 ft
Poland

Also, there is no ultrasonic sensor in Spark :-D Obviously, DJI developers have just reused some code from Mavic and never bothered to rename this to "bottom infrared sensor" or similar.
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Please note that flying your spark across fog or cloud may cause malfunction of vision system and brings error message. If the message appear when you fly your spark in sunny day, please ensure that no stain on the camera. Did you crash your spark before? If you do nothing wrong, please export the flight data and the black box for further check:
2018-1-5
Use props
TimHill.TheWall
New
United States

Seems to be rather widespread. DJI Moderators?  This is a software problem, when a fix be available, I was fly both times in sunlight dew point 56, so it is not fog or rain.
2018-1-20
Use props
JotaP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31870 ft
Brazil

I had the same error 2 days ago flying my spark.

Had my IMU and Compass calibrated, started flying and in less than 5 minutes I got the error.  I was flying in clear skies, no fog or clouds.

I am using the latest firmware and the latest app as well.
2018-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules