First time flyers forum
1646 16 2018-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WFR
lvl.1
United Kingdom

My first ever flight was successful and hope you enjoy the video I uploaded to YouTube a couple of days ago and I hope you share your experinces with me on this thread. Thanks for clicking on this thread.
PS the video does not have sound its not your device and it was my rubbish editing but please check out my other videos on my channel.
2018-1-5
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Good video !! Thanks for share !!!
2018-1-5
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good video, especially like the explosion in the intro. Only suggestion would be to slow down a little when you yaw.
2018-1-5
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ahhhh, first flights are always awesome.  As was mentioned above, slow that yaw down for a better cinematic steady effect.  Also edit that video to a series of clips, as no one will sit through 12 minute videos nowadays.  Nice job, good start.
2018-1-5
Use props
MerlinL14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858 ft
United Kingdom

Great first video, the finesse of control will come the more you get to fly it. You can lengthen the control sticks on your transmitter to aide you in getting slow smooth movements. Have fun stay safe and keep practising with the flight control and video editing. Well done.
2018-1-6
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

First flights and videos are not about slowing things down to be honest you should be concentrating more on getting a feel for the drone and how it reacts to your input.
In time you will become very familiar with how your drone handles and can then start to concentrate more on video quality.
Just enjoy your flights untill it becomes second nature as to the capabilities of yourself and your drone.
Once you become comfortable with the controls and many features of your drone then you can start to slow things down a bit and produce some exceptional videos.
2018-1-6
Use props
WFR
lvl.1
United Kingdom

To all in the comments...
Thank you for all the support and help from you guys it's really appreciated,what I have read from the comments was to slow down my control of the drone for better cinematic effects which I will take on board in the future so thank you however I just need to learn how to fly my drone properly and safely before focusing on my cinematic.

Hope this video I'm sharing from my channel shows I'm now trying to do slower movements with my drone for better cinematic.

https://youtu.be/wAqKomXgf1E
2018-1-7
Use props
WFR
lvl.1
United Kingdom

WFR Posted at 2018-1-7 15:41
To all in the comments...
Thank you for all the support and help from you guys it's really appreciated,what I have read from the comments was to slow down my control of the drone for better cinematic effects which I will take on board in the future so thank you however I just need to learn how to fly my drone properly and safely before focusing on my cinematic.

2018-1-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Well begun is half done. Thanks for sharing with us.  
2018-1-7
Use props
Wrenny1969
lvl.3
Flight distance : 23366 ft
United Kingdom

Well done
2018-1-16
Use props
PeteHB
lvl.4

France

Looks like you are having fun getting to know your drone.
2018-1-16
Use props
DaveW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 110994 ft

United Kingdom

Did my first flight with my P3 SE this week and was quite proud of myself until i realized I didn't switch the camera on to record it!  Likewise on second flight LOL!  
2018-2-1
Use props
DEUCEDOG
First Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Looking good , fly safe
2018-2-1
Use props
Amateur Droner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6411 ft

United States

When I did my first flight, I too forgot to turn on record!
Then when I checked my first video...I almost got motion sickness from all the fast turning and quick movements.
But I have to admit, before the DJI 3 Standard I was an RC airplane aerobatic fanatic. I was amazed how it kept the camera really steady.
2018-2-2
Use props
WFR
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DaveW Posted at 2018-2-1 08:23
Did my first flight with my P3 SE this week and was quite proud of myself until i realized I didn't switch the camera on to record it!  Likewise on second flight LOL!

Yeah I forgot to switch the record on until halfway through my flight.
2018-4-12
Use props
WFR
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks
2018-4-12
Use props
WFR
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi all sorry I haven't been very active on the Forum as well as sharing my experiences with the drone as a amateur pilot but I'm going to share a video I did in Hagley Worcestershire this was the first time taking my drone in my drone backpack on a walk.

I hope you enjoy the video
Thanks Luke  

2018-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules