$400 Goggles and DJI wont include the $5 spark cord.. REALLY?!
856 4 2018-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gogodancer
New
Flight distance : 249 ft
United States

After messing with the Goggles and trying to make them work,  i finally look online to see how DJI wants me to connect the SPARK.  I am greeted with an offer to purchase the requred cable to make sync............

YOU NEED TO INCLUDE THIS CORD with either the spark, goggles, or the RC (i recommend) since the RC is Spark specific and is needed with goggles anyways.   Im so fed up with fighting with this drone.  one hassle after another..   give your well paying customers a break.... put yourselfs in my shoes right now.    I have to order and wait another week for a f***ing cord in which you should have provided!

if you really cant afford the 20 cent (production cost of the) cord offset ... then add it to the purchase price.....im sure no one would mind if having to choose...

so far, your products have a lot to be desired..... and so does your questionable tactics to blatently omit a piece in order to p*ss your customers off.. for your bottom ... line..   shameful

I am requesting you send me this cord at no cost.. and everybody else who bought the goggles for spark... least you can do.......
2018-1-5
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can get those on Amazon in 1 day if you're in the US

https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... e?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for the confusion. This has been listed clearly in Googles page when you purchased it.
Goggles.png
2018-1-7
Use props
davawt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4885 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-7 23:23
Hi there, we are sorry for the confusion. This has been listed clearly in Googles page when you purchased it.

Hi DJI Susan, I agree, when I ordered the Goggles I noticed the add ons and bought both at just £10 and have now gone to buy a Apple HDMI to Lightening adapter and I can view both the Goggles and the iPad at the same time, well not at the same time exactly but they are both there if you want to use the goggles yourself or a friend can enjoy the view from the drone using the Goggles , While you pilot with the RC and iPad, Brilliant, But do read about the New Firmware as you need that as well see Accessories please see - This Forum, ( Now Solved) DJI Goggles to Spark for full info and photos. Post #28......
bye,
davawt
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

davawt Posted at 2018-1-8 12:38
Hi DJI Susan, I agree, when I ordered the Goggles I noticed the add ons and bought both at just £10 and have now gone to buy a Apple HDMI to Lightening adapter and I can view both the Goggles and the iPad at the same time, well not at the same time exactly but they are both there if you want to use the goggles yourself or a friend can enjoy the view from the drone using the Goggles , While you pilot with the RC and iPad, Brilliant, But do read about the New Firmware as you need that as well see Accessories please see - This Forum, ( Now Solved) DJI Goggles to Spark for full info and photos. Post #28......
bye,
davawt

Thanks for your understanding. Welcome to come back if there is any questions.
2018-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules