Local videos/photos
488 2 2018-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jon 462
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2151637 ft
United States

Is anyone having a problem downloading videos and photos from your local file on iOS. I am getting a message that says downloading videos from iCloud is currently unavailable.  And now when trying to access local photos the app crashes. Does anyone have an answer or a solution for this. I am using an iPad and a iPhone. It’s happening on both. I am using the 4.1.20 DJI go 4 app. I have read on line that someone said that there was an issue with iCloud and he was able to straighten it out but he didn’t say how. If anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Jon, please try to disable iCould syncing on your system settings and check again, our engineers will have it optimized in the future. And for the crash, please try to update to iOS v4.1.22 when you can access it, please let me know if the same case persists when you had disabled iCould syncing and update the app. Thank you so much.
2018-1-5
Use props
Jon 462
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2151637 ft
United States

Thanks Thor for replying. I am not sure on how to disable iCloud. Everything I do says it will remove photos and videos from my device. I don’t want to lose anything so I’m not sure how to do that. Also for some reason my iPad and iPhone will not update to the 4.1.22   I have in the past had to delete the dji app and reinstall it to get it to update but when I did that I lost all of my photos and videos that were on the app. Luckily I had them saved on my iPad but now I can’t access them through the app anymore to use the editor to make movies. I just got the drone in October and I’m still trying to learn how to do everything.
2018-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules