List any current issues while flying with the firmware here
942 7 2015-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mountmotor
lvl.4

United States

Hi guys, please share the probelms you are having while flying with the new firmware. This thread is specifically about flying not updating. How does your craft behave? Mine behaves great, however I did lose app connection, so my app said it was disconnected from the craft...have any of you experieced this? Thank you!
2015-4-21
Use props
budnikasr
lvl.2

Canada

1.) Android Tablet app crashes when motors start. IOS seems to be fine.

2.) Down to 8 Channels. 13-20. Image is grainy and lags. Tried custom, but so many channels are unstable, whatever I pick, the video becomes worse.

3.) Battery is draining really quickly. Dropped from 100% +/- 1 down to 75% within seconds of starting motor.

4.) After the motors start, still sitting on the ground, motors are running in that kind of idle position. As I add throttle, the unit rises, but if I let go of the left stick, it drops. I have to quickly apply throttle.
2015-4-21
Use props
rmpoole1302
lvl.1

United States

Flying itself seems to be fine.

Androids most popular tablets ie Galaxy wont work though it does work with note 4.

Flying 2000ft away losing video signal which never happened before, I hit the return home button which saved the day.

(nothing to do with update) mickey mouse case handle broke off
2015-4-21
Use props
presti
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1329 ft

United States

I am having a problem with the auto EV after the update. it looks like when in sunlight it will open all the way and will not adjust looks like a washed out image then I need to set it in manual and then adjust it.   (it was fine before the update.)
2015-4-21
Use props
victoredicao
lvl.1

Brazil

hello, I need help. I tried to update the latest version and he is not transmitting the image to the tablet. I can not update the aircraft. the commands in the control works, takes pictures and all, only there is no picture. I look back.
2015-4-21
Use props
REDBARON
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2456043 ft
Canada

@ victor...

Please follow firmware update procedure found in zip file that firmware came with....we don't need picture on tablet to update firmware on inspire or controller.
2015-4-21
Use props
mariovelloso
lvl.2

Brazil

Not beeing able to record home point before take off. I flew from a boat today and only could set home point (dynamic or static) after take off... Any suggestions?
2015-4-21
Use props
marinik
lvl.3
Flight distance : 459127 ft
Canada

For the next firmware, guys...I want all of you like beta tester....
why they have'nt saw all these issue?
2015-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules