Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lost Soul - Kind of OT
1549 5 2018-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kevin_d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4219 ft
United States

This is kind of weird. I sent my Mavic in under the express care program after a wreck. DJI seems to be handling it perfectly. I just got a return tracking number and it's only been gone a few days now. No problems here.

In the email I received from DJI there's Chinese characters at the very bottom. For fun, I decided (because it's too dark, too cold and I'm too tired to fly the backup) to run them through google translate.

此电子邮件及附件所包含内容具有机密性,且仅限于接收人使用。未经允许,禁止第三人阅读、复制或传播该电子邮件中的任何信息。如果您不属于以上电子邮件的目标接收者,请您立即通知发送人并删除原电子邮件及其相关的附件。

translates to:

The content contained in this email and attachment is confidential and confidential to recipients only. A third party is prohibited from reading, copying or distributing any information in this email without permission. If you do not belong to the intended recipient of the above e-mail, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original e-mail and its associated attachments.

Fair. But, every time I pasted the Chinese characters into google tranlate it also pasted the following:

Cǐ diànzǐ yóujiàn jí fùjiàn suǒ bāohán nèiróng jùyǒu jīmì xìng, qiě jǐn xiànyú jiēshōu rén shǐyòng. Wèi jīng yǔnxǔ, jìnzhǐ dì sān rén yuèdú, fùzhì huò chuánbò gāi diànzǐ yóujiàn zhōng de rènhé xìnxī. Rúguǒ nín bù shǔyú yǐshàng diànzǐ yóujiàn de mùbiāo jiēshōu zhě, qǐng nín lìjí tōngzhī fāsòng rén bìng shānchú yuán diànzǐ yóujiàn jí qí xiāngguān de fùjiàn.

This was detected as Vietnamese and translated as:

I like to talk about how to make a movie, if you like it, then you have to make a movie. I do yǔnxǔ, jìnzhǐ her aunts yuèdú, fùzhì chuanbò choi diànzǐ yóuan zhoung de rènhé xìnxī. How to compensate for the loss of the soul of the jiēshōu zhě, the secretary of tōngzhī fahsong shanzhong shan yuan diànz yojijí qi xiāngguan de fùjiàn.

I tried this in both Chrome and Edge with the same results. IE just choked on it all. I have no idea where the Vietnamese words are coming from but it just seemed strange, like a hidden message, so I thought I'd share.

Kev

Hidden Message

Hidden Message
cap3.PNG
2018-1-5
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Maybe take it to a Chinese Restaurant for translation
2018-1-5
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very interesting
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, that's not Vietnamese but the Chinese Pinyin which is the official romanization system for Standard Chinese in mainland China. You can refer that to read the Chinese characters above.
2018-1-5
Use props
Kevin_d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4219 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-5 18:39
Hi there, that's not Vietnamese but the Chinese Pinyin which is the official romanization system for Standard Chinese in mainland China. You can refer that to read the Chinese characters above.

OK - Google really messed that one up I guess. It auto-detected it as Vietnamese.

I feel just a little smarter than Google now. Thanks!

Kev
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Kevin_d Posted at 2018-1-5 18:53
OK - Google really messed that one up I guess. It auto-detected it as Vietnamese.

I feel just a little smarter than Google now. Thanks!

Absolutely!
2018-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules