Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI P4 not charging fully
776 6 2018-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
richbag
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hi Guys,
I have an issue with my DJI P4 RC. It is only charging until 60%.. afterwards it stops charging. Some advise for me to solve?
Please let me know if there is a way to solve without sending the device to DJI.
2018-1-5
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Do you have a HUB for charging three batteries? It has a switch on the foot so it can be set to not charge the battery longer than 60%.

Regards Leif.
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, you can try to refresh the firmware once by this way: connect the RC and app, long press the upper right icon on the first page of the app for about 9 seconds.
If the issue persists, please kindly send it back for repair. https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
2018-1-5
Use props
richbag
lvl.1

Switzerland

Thank you for your help in advance. I tried your options without goal. Is there a possibilty to solve my problem without sending it back for repair? I dont want to wait 3 weeks...
2018-1-6
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Landbo Posted at 2018-1-5 20:45
Do you have a HUB for charging three batteries? It has a switch on the foot so it can be set to not charge the battery longer than 60%.

Regards Leif.

the hub is meant for the flight batteries, not for the RC battery.
2018-1-6
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Antonio76 Posted at 2018-1-6 10:13
the hub is meant for the flight batteries, not for the RC battery.

You're right about that.     Did not notice the two letters "RC" at the end. But the figure 60% fits so well so ................   

Regards Leif.
2018-1-6
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Landbo Posted at 2018-1-6 20:01
You're right about that.     Did not notice the two letters "RC" at the end. But the figure 60% fits so well so ................   

Regards Leif.

Also, it will also discharge down to about 50% the batteries if they are above that charge level... It is called Storage Mode.
2018-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules