Amazing drone video
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bob37
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260384 ft
United States

I Googled “Best drone flight in 2017” and got this.  Some guy calling himself “NURF FPV” made an amazing video.  He flies under and through a bridge, into a moving boxcar, UNDER the moving boxcar and more.  It Is amazing.

Enjoy!

2018-1-5
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Wow that guy is really good
2018-1-6
Use props
Dockater
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139649 ft
Germany

Something you have to see to believe. Incredible.
2018-1-6
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Unbelievable ... incredible .....

DEFINITELY not a Phantom !! No way that clarity or instant FPV could be ... That's good FPV gear there ... and of course the ability to aerobat which it does ..

Brill !

Nigel
2018-1-6
Use props
Phantom One
First Officer
Flight distance : 135299 ft
United States

WOW, Looks like I need a little more practice

His other videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPCc4i_lIw-fW9oBXh6yTnw/videos?disable_polymer=1
2018-1-6
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

In my opinion it is just plain stupid.
2018-1-6
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Latvia

Antonio76 Posted at 2018-1-6 05:37
In my opinion it is just plain stupid.

Given that the location he did it was well away from any people / animals etc. and only victim would be the AC if it failed in any part of it ... whats the problem ?

Its his loss no-one elses ........

If he did it in a location where another animal / person or whatever could suffer ... then I agree.

Nigel
2018-1-6
Use props
Phantom One
First Officer
United States

Exactly, I don't see any issues either.  
2018-1-6
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

solentlife Posted at 2018-1-6 06:03
Given that the location he did it was well away from any people / animals etc. and only victim would be the AC if it failed in any part of it ... whats the problem ?

Its his loss no-one elses ........

I don't know what the rules may be in that country, so I didn't mention legal issues (which may or may not exist) about flying over a train and clearly interfering with it (of course a train would not get off track if hit by a racing drone -but this is not the point).  Also, the fact that there was nobody to be eventually injured is not a good reason to do whatever one might feel entitled to do. As I said, in **my** opinion it was a stupid thing to do. Everybody else is entitled to have a different opinion and to fly that way.
2018-1-6
Use props
PeteHB
lvl.4

France

The funny bit was when the driver shut the cab window. After that some unbelievable flying. I agree that there is no possibility of any damage to anything but the drone but no doubt it broke flying laws in the country it was shot in, at a guess US or Canada and it would give the antis more fuel for more regulation.
Great to watch though.
2018-1-6
Use props
Phantom One
First Officer
United States

Just curious as to how many laws he did break; I did some searching and found this article;

http://blogs.discovermagazine.co ... train/#.WlEYLRty7IU

2018-1-6
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Latvia

We have had some idiots ... Trappy and his stupid New York Streets flights - where he even crashed a wall ! Hogwarts with his 'edited' attack for flying over people on the beach and then his strapping a gun to a drone and firing it.

Now those are people we can well do without - they do nothing but create bad publicity for us all.

But this guy ? Flying round that train ? To be honest - the skill he showed in doing it far outways any that I have - way greater than most ... and I would suggest that most of the public would not be against it either - they would be impressed.

I don't say its right to do it - because idiots like Hogwart / Trappy would go and do it in totally unsuitable location etc. But he did it in a location that would not cause any problems.

Nigel
2018-1-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It is rather 'old', but still nice to watch.
2018-1-6
Use props
AIister
lvl.4
Flight distance : 626647 ft
Canada

haha railroad thinks they own the airspace above the track?  amazing.  flight was ok cause i like trains.
2018-1-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Heart beats faster...It will crash someday.
2018-1-7
Use props
bob37
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260384 ft
United States

Phantom One Posted at 2018-1-6 10:53
Just curious as to how many laws he did break; I did some searching and found this article;

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/drone360/2017/09/22/drone-pilot-train/#.WlEYLRty7IU

Yup, the article sure did find the bridge.  It is at 39 deg 28’ 54.27” N, 119 deg 59’ 35.10” W.  Except the move up to the engineer, there was no danger to anyone except the drone itself.  The flying skill is amazing.  I usually fly high because I am a chicken!
2018-1-7
Use props
Phantom One
First Officer
United States

bob37 Posted at 2018-1-7 08:29
Yup, the article sure did find the bridge.  It is at 39 deg 28’ 54.27” N, 119 deg 59’ 35.10” W.  Except the move up to the engineer, there was no danger to anyone except the drone itself.  The flying skill is amazing.  I usually fly high because I am a chicken!

Chicken here also, I would have definitely crashed..
2018-1-7
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Thanks for share !!
2018-1-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Clearly a racing drone but fun to watch all the same.
2018-1-7
Use props
Badbobstikibar
lvl.3
Flight distance : 620112 ft
United States

Awesome flying skills for sure.
2018-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules