Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Saving Photos to a phone
43127 13 2018-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hammond
lvl.1
Thailand

HI Guys I just bought a Mavic Pro and took it on our maiden flight today, I shot some video which automaticly saved to my cell phone (Samsung S7) but the  Photos I really don't know where they are definatly ot on my phoen. So my question is how do i take photos with the Mavic and have the automatically go to my phone as this is my preference to that of a computer
2018-1-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Hammond, please enable the Auto Sync HD Photo in Camera Settings. Then you can find the pictures in mobile from here:
Android: DJI/dji.go.v4/CACHE_IMAGE
2018-1-6
Use props
Hammond
lvl.1
Thailand

Thank you I will try to sort that out, I presume you mean the settings on he App,  the App  Have is Dji GO 4
2018-1-7
Use props
Hammond
lvl.1
Thailand

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-6 18:40
Hey Hammond, please enable the Auto Sync HD Photo in Camera Settings. Then you can find the pictures in mobile from here:
Android: DJI/dji.go.v4/CACHE_IMAGE;
IOS: DJI GO4/Documents/videoCache.

HI Susan I Have finally had time to get to the toy again I cannot seem to find the camera setting that you mention I Have the drone turned on and on the floor with handset fired up and the app connected but no Sign of HD Sync

can you help me further please
2018-1-8
Use props
Hammond
lvl.1
Thailand

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-6 18:40
Android: DJI/dji.go.v4/CACHE_IMAGE;
IOS: DJI GO4/Documents/videoCache.

HI Susan I have found my way to the part to turn on auto sync (really don't know how I got there) where do I type in the Dji/dji.go ect........

Thanks in advance for your help
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hammond Posted at 2018-1-8 22:39
HI Susan I Have finally had time to get to the toy again I cannot seem to find the camera setting that you mention I Have the drone turned on and on the floor with handset fired up and the app connected but no Sign of HD Sync

can you help me further please

Auto Sync HD Photo is an option in the Camera Settings, you can find it under the wheel gear icon. As for the pathway, you can find this in your Files Manager. Alternatively, you can connect the mobile with PC to check the pathway.
2018-1-10
Use props
Hammond
lvl.1
Thailand

Thank you for your help
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hammond Posted at 2018-1-11 00:14
Thank you for your help

You are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.
2018-1-11
Use props
Hammond
lvl.1
Thailand

I had to hook up to the computer to find the path but once I did that I found them ok, I have to go in through the editor but when it come s to saving it it won't let me save it to my phone and I cannot share it through Line (a social media app that is widely used here in SE Asia) or messenger
2018-1-11
Use props
Hammond
lvl.1
Thailand

Sorry cancel that last comment I have found the way to do that HaHa
2018-1-11
Use props
Apolo2018
New
Spain

hello Susan forgives me to get into the conversation but I have the same problem, if I see the photos on that route but in a very small size

Thank you
2018-6-8
Use props
HowDoo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23579 ft
United States

Hey all, jumping in here. I am having the same problem now on my Ph3S. Used to auto save to the iphone6 but not any more. I do not see the AutoSync HD photo button in the camera app?
2019-3-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

HowDoo Posted at 3-29 15:50
Hey all, jumping in here. I am having the same problem now on my Ph3S. Used to auto save to the iphone6 but not any more. I do not see the AutoSync HD photo button in the camera app?

Hi HowDoo, you may clear the mobile cache in the App and see whether it works.
2019-3-30
Use props
DJ Rautenbach
lvl.1

South Africa

Rather late then never.
Hi I see that I cant load any photos or videos from the go4 app library, it just keeps "loading" until aircraft disconnects.

It does sort of save to my phone, some videos or pucs cant open, shows a gray background with an exclimation.
But on the sd card itself in the mavic its saved.
Sync is on, shooting only jpeg.
2020-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules