Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Iphone GS maiden flight - could have been better...
2415 8 2014-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tzanampeths
lvl.1

Greece

After that,

I first hovered the phantom and it completed the missions normally. It seems it can't handle take-off.

2014-9-18
Use props
T J Gilbert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74659 ft
United States

Here's a suggestion that might work...
Try making your first waypoint a relatively high (10m) and relatively close (5m) point.
That way the craft will go nearly straight up instead of dragging along the ground following the ramp up to your first more distant waypoint.
2014-9-18
Use props
tzanampeths
lvl.1

Greece

Thanks T J.

Next time I'll take the gimbal off and try this.
2014-9-18
Use props
l8chuang
lvl.1

Hong Kong

I'm used to hand take off and landing to avoid any accidents on the ground.
2014-9-19
Use props
gadgetexplorer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78304 ft
  • >>>
Uganda

Why does it say that your video is unlisted??? Although I was able to see it? Did someone report your video. Thank you for sharing. This will help me since I will be using GS next week for the first time. I have to be careful to take off manually before launching the mission.

Thanks.
2014-9-23
Use props
tzanampeths
lvl.1

Greece

@gadgetexplorer I've set it as unlisted, being lazy to set up a proper title etc...
All the best
2014-9-24
Use props
antonik1446
New

United States

tzanampeths Posted at 2014-9-25 13:42
@gadgetexplorer I've set it as unlisted, being lazy to set up a proper title etc...
All the best

Interesting.  I'm flying the Vision 2+, and using my IPhone and the DJI App as GS.  I'm two for two with GS flights, selecting waypoints and executing the flight plan from launch to recovery I haven't had any issues yet.  the bird seems to launch straight up about 10/15 feet hover and then starts into it's vector to the first waypoint.   
2014-9-25
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

No problems here either. I start the mission on the ground, motors off. Once I hit "Go" in the app the unit launches and heads straight up, then begins it's mission overt the first way point.
2014-9-28
Use props
tzanampeths
lvl.1

Greece

Thank you very much for your feedback!
2014-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules