Phantom 3 SE. The ignored product.
2476 22 2018-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rainstorm
lvl.1
Germany

Just purchased the P3SE hoping to have a fully supportet and brand new product. Nothing is working at the moment. The DJI Go app crashes, GS Pro does not support the new product and third party apps do not recognize the product. Are you serious DJI? It is not Possible to use the product fully! Everywhere only the standard, adv, and pro is supportet. What is the problem with the SE?

Nobody here who is really upset with the SE?
2018-1-6
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Seen lots of posts regarding the SE.  Most are highly complimentary.
2018-1-6
Use props
Rainstorm
lvl.1
Germany

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-1-6 06:28
Seen lots of posts regarding the SE.  Most are highly complimentary.

Did not find a single thread about the SE.
2018-1-6
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

https://forum.dji.com/thread-115597-1-1.html
2018-1-6
Use props
Rainstorm
lvl.1
Germany

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-1-6 07:44
https://forum.dji.com/thread-115597-1-1.html

Does not help with the problems of compatility.
2018-1-6
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does the mobile device you are using compatable with the P3SE
2018-1-6
Use props
Rainstorm
lvl.1
Germany

MJLSTUDIOS Posted at 2018-1-6 11:30
Does the mobile device you are using compatable with the P3SE

Yes it is. This is not the main problem. DJI just should launch the SDK so litchi can do the job, but they don‘t care about the SE customer.
2018-1-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry to hear this, may I know what mobile device are you using? What is the DJI GO App version on your mobile device?
2018-1-8
Use props
driverseat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1788576 ft
Netherlands

I'm just fly with the P3se and I must say, configuring is easy, firmware upgrade is done every time and pic's are clear to view. Also no problems with making movies and a bright and clear view. I'm very satisfied with this "bird".   
2018-1-8
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

The SE will go down as a unique bird.  I was very close to buying one until I did further research and decided that DJI may just be cleaning out some leftover supplies.  It’s a shame because I actually really like the quad.  The tech is pretty proven, but the fact remains that DJI hasn’t given this quad the same support as it’s other offerings.
2018-1-8
Use props
Rainstorm
lvl.1
Germany

Oracle Miata Posted at 2018-1-8 06:47
The SE will go down as a unique bird.  I was very close to buying one until I did further research and decided that DJI may just be cleaning out some leftover supplies.  It’s a shame because I actually really like the quad.  The tech is pretty proven, but the fact remains that DJI hasn’t given this quad the same support as it’s other offerings.

Exactly! DJI just lauch the SDK!!
2018-1-8
Use props
Rainstorm
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-1-8 01:14
Sorry to hear this, may I know what mobile device are you using? What is the DJI GO App version on your mobile device?

Launch the SDK!
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Well, I appreciate your suggestion, it will be forwarded to the engineers, I hope they can take it into consideration. For your DJI GO issue, if you could provide me with the details I asked before, I would like to help.
2018-1-8
Use props
Rainstorm
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-1-8 19:07
Well, I appreciate your suggestion, it will be forwarded to the engineers, I hope they can take it into consideration. For your DJI GO issue, if you could provide me with the details I asked before, I would like to help.

Just launch the SDK immeditately!
2018-1-9
Use props
peniche2202.free
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
France

Just launch the SDK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2018-3-7
Use props
VonMacher
lvl.2
Flight distance : 509797 ft
Croatia

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-1-8 01:14
Sorry to hear this, may I know what mobile device are you using? What is the DJI GO App version on your mobile device?

There was just to much struggling with P3SE from the day one here in Europe.
You must know that output signal level is just not enough to fly 300 meters around. Safety you claim?
How safe it is for me to fly with 3.1.8 application to be able to achieve full signal output, so my video and RC range and quality could be somehow within specs?
I know you have to deal with EU standards. Fine with me, but you can do it manually - with software button, so we can choose what signal strength we want to have, so it can be up to us.
Furthermore, go with SDK so we can try some other software for some other drone applications.
Don't let us tamper with software/hardware because it is never safe enough. Phantom 3 SE community grows up, and a lot of second hand solutions are out on the field.

You know where our problems are. You can solve those easily, not breaking the law in the process.
2018-3-8
Use props
djiuser_QriciVg3Ad0G
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87136 ft
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-1-8 19:07

Lauch the SDK ????
2018-3-22
Use props
Air/America
Second Officer

United States

"Release the Kraken"
2018-5-12
Use props
djiuser_QriciVg3Ad0G
lvl.2
Finland

Stop playing and LAUNCH SDK QUICLY!!!!
2018-5-23
Use props
Dron_LP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6562 ft
Spain

Please we need the dji sdk for phantom 3 Se urgently
2018-8-4
Use props
djiuser_QriciVg3Ad0G
lvl.2
Finland

Dron_LP Posted at 2018-8-4 01:49
Please we need the dji sdk for phantom 3 Se urgently

2018-8-9
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

It will probably never happen at this point.  I don’t even think third party companies would even notice if DJI did.  Unique bird indeed.
2018-8-9
Use props
roultabille
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154 ft
France

Hello
we could think of a collective action in justice, at least for the French (maybe for Europeans)?

LAW n ° 2015-992 of 17 August 2015
After Section 2 of Chapter III of Title I of Book II of the Consumer Code, a section 2a is inserted as follows:

'Section 2a
" Planned obsolescence

"Art. L. 213-4-1.-I.-Scheduled obsolescence is defined by the set of techniques by which a marketer aims to reduce deliberately
the life of a product to increase the replacement rate.
"II.-Scheduled obsolescence is punishable by two years' imprisonment and a fine of € 300,000.
"III.-The amount of the fine may be increased, in proportion to the benefits from the breach, to 5% of the annual average turnover,
calculated on the last three annual turnovers known at the date of the events.
2019-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules