Zenmuse X7 Lense set for $43.99??!!!
850 4 2018-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Upper Limit Fil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81683 ft
United States

On January 1st I was looking at Zenmuse X7 lense set and I saw that the entire lense set could be bought for $43.99 from Walmart. I thought it was fake or just lense caps, but after reading the discription it was confirmed, this was the $4,299 Zenmuse X7 lense set. I bought the last 2 in stock for $43.99 each. The next day I looked at walmarts page and they had caught their mistake and changed the price too $4,399. I then recieved an email from pixel hub, the seller trough walmart, canceling my order. I was so disappointed, I had thought I was so lucky, what a way to start the new year.

IMG_0487.PNG
IMG_0492.jpg
2018-1-6
Use props
yuumee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1039029 ft
Taiwan

Haha nice one m8! I had similar stories with airline tickets (and still happen to me from time to time). Wish they noticed it after you got them delivered
2018-1-7
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kinda like an April fool prank.
If it's too good to be true..... IT IS!!!
2018-1-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You may want to look into that... I'm not 100% but their error is not your concern after the payment has been made - you have purchased the items for the advertised asking price and those items are now your property for that price - no harm in making a legal enquiry under consumer laws.
2018-1-7
Use props
Upper Limit Fil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81683 ft
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-1-7 12:51
You may want to look into that... I'm not 100% but their error is not your concern after the payment has been made - you have purchased the items for the advertised asking price and those items are now your property for that price - no harm in making a legal enquiry under consumer laws.

I tried to see if i was still protected. Regardless of their mistake I should still recieve my product since I paid and had a confirmation of the order. They told me that since it wasn’t shipped they still had the disgression to cancel my order. It’s a bummer, it was too good to be true.
2018-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules