Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ground Station
944 3 2014-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
austin
lvl.2

United States

I enabled ground station and was able to use waypoints a few times. I tried again and on a later flight but could not see the satellite screen, I can toggle to hybrid, satellite and the other option but no image was aver displayed and I was not able to chose waypoints. Any ideas? It worked fine for a few times then stopped, all FW is up to date
2014-10-25
Use props
robbin.bergqvis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59839 ft

Croatia

When you are connected to the phantoms wifi the app tries to connect to internet via the phantom.
So when you are in ground station, disable wifi to force the phone or tablet to connect via 3G, edge, 4G or whatever you have, let it download the maps, zoom in and out to get all the ranges, and after that turn on wifi again, voila.
The app is probably going to announce connection lost, but you have to do it this way.
2014-10-25
Use props
greg.barnes
New

Australia

robbin.bergqvis Posted at 2014-10-26 04:40
When you are connected to the phantoms wifi the app tries to connect to internet via the phantom.
So ...

I had a similar problem yesterday and found that decreasing the Preview Quality in the App Settings had caused my problem so I adjusted it and this fixed the problem as described here: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1272 so if robbin's solution doesn't resolve your issue, you may want to try this as well - especially if you've been adjusting your settings recently.
2014-10-25
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

Thank you~
Hi Austin,you can try these method first.
2014-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules