1878 21 2018-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Fficrgs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70180 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I ordered a Mavic Pro fly more combo on November 26th (6 weeks ago) and I still haven't recieved my drone.
It appears that the package was returned to the shipper (DJI) on Dec. 12th because customs werent' paid.

I opened a case with DJI 3 weeks ago, but anytime I message them, I just get this response:

"We understand that you are waiting for the result.
We are still investigating what has happened and may take a while.

We would appreciate  your full understanding about this matter.
Thank you very much."

What are my options here? I need the drone for work and this is screwing me over.
2018-1-6
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dispute the charges with your credit card company and buy local. A lot of folks have had issues with dji customer service. Hope you get it sorted out.
2018-1-6
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is ridiculously too long of a wait
2018-1-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is that the platinum or original Mavic? If the latter that is a very long wait as you can walk into almost any electronics store or apple store and buy one today.
2018-1-7
Use props
Fishy
lvl.1
United States

Dang!!! I ordered a refurbished Mavic Pro last Friday and recieved it yesterday (Friday). Mine came out of Carson, California....maybe international is the issue?
2018-1-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You are caught up in a jobsworth situation, it’s not worth anyone’s job to take control of the situation, it’s fairly common with dji.
To get your Mavic quick you probably have to buy another and wait for this one to go through the system before getting reimbursed.
It’s sheer lack of lateral thinking, dji should profusely apologize to you and offer you a minimum of 1 free battery and insure a speedy delivery of your Mavic. Look out for pigs flying lol.
Good luck hope you get sorted soon.
2018-1-7
Use props
djiuser_Fficrgs
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

A CW Posted at 2018-1-7 01:31
Is that the platinum or original Mavic? If the latter that is a very long wait as you can walk into almost any electronics store or apple store and buy one today.

It's the original Mavic, I would do that but what I bought costs an extra $500 in the store vs. ordering online with the sale and student discount. Stuck in a pretty bad situation. Thanks for the response!
2018-1-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_Fficrgs Posted at 2018-1-7 07:48
It's the original Mavic, I would do that but what I bought costs an extra $500 in the store vs. ordering online with the sale and student discount. Stuck in a pretty bad situation. Thanks for the response!

Those deals did look good. Hopefully a DJI Administrator will reply on here and take your order number to help you.
2018-1-7
Use props
djiuser_Fficrgs
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-1-7 04:29
You are caught up in a jobsworth situation, it’s not worth anyone’s job to take control of the situation, it’s fairly common with dji.
To get your Mavic quick you probably have to buy another and wait for this one to go through the system before getting reimbursed.
It’s sheer lack of lateral thinking, dji should profusely apologize to you and offer you a minimum of 1 free battery and insure a speedy delivery of your Mavic. Look out for pigs flying lol.

Yeah I'm hoping for some type of reimbursement or at least an apology. By far the worst experience I've ever had with a company, and over quite and expensive purchase...
Thanks for the reply!
2018-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You have our sincere apologies for the unfortunate purchasing experience, may I have the order number so that I can help check the current status and get an update to you? Thank you.
2018-1-7
Use props
djiuser_Fficrgs
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-7 22:30
You have our sincere apologies for the unfortunate purchasing experience, may I have the order number so that I can help check the current status and get an update to you? Thank you.

Order Number:  0018889337840

They FINALLY gave me a response today saying:

"We totally understand how you wanted to receive the drone.
We confirmed here that we can no longer process reshipment for your order. We totally apologize for this one.
The best thing that we can do is to issue you a full refund for your order."

so I have had $1,400 tied up for over 6 weeks, have missed out on all of the Holiday sales, and now they are just giving a refund?

Very unhappy with DJI right now.
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Fficrgs Posted at 2018-1-9 05:36
Order Number:  0018889337840

They FINALLY gave me a response today saying:

Per the record in UPS website, two packages have been delivered and signed by you, and then you returned it, in this case, the package will be not reshipped but refund, the refund is ongoing, you will get it very soon, appreciate your kind understanding.
2018-1-10
Use props
djiuser_Fficrgs
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-10 00:22
Per the record in UPS website, two packages have been delivered and signed by you, and then you returned it, in this case, the package will be not reshipped but refund, the refund is ongoing, you will get it very soon, appreciate your kind understanding.

The UPS package was "returned to sender" because customs were not paid. It never even made it in to Canada.
I spent hours on the phone with Fedex to figure this out because DJI has no clue what is going on. Even after sending proof from Fedex that the package was returned to sender (attached here) DJI refuses to believe me.

I feel like I am getting scammed here.
2018-1-10
Use props
djiuser_Fficrgs
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-10 00:22
Per the record in UPS website, two packages have been delivered and signed by you, and then you returned it, in this case, the package will be not reshipped but refund, the refund is ongoing, you will get it very soon, appreciate your kind understanding.

I just want a coupon code so you can honor the price I paid 6 weeks ago.

I would have just bought it in stores if I knew all of this was going to happen.
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_Fficrgs Posted at 2018-1-10 06:59
I just want a coupon code so you can honor the price I paid 6 weeks ago.

I would have just bought it in stores if I knew all of this was going to happen.

Sorry that we can not offer coupon since the order was canceled. If you want to make a new order in our website, please tell us the new order number, we will take care of it. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-1-11
Use props
djiuser_Fficrgs
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-11 00:14
Sorry that we can not offer coupon since the order was canceled. If you want to make a new order in our website, please tell us the new order number, we will take care of it. Thanks for your understanding.

I would really appreciate that.

The new order number is:

Order Number:  0010684308789
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Fficrgs Posted at 2018-1-11 07:25
I would really appreciate that.

The new order number is:

Sir, the new order is on the way, hope you will receive it very soon.
2018-1-14
Use props
djiuser_Fficrgs
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-14 19:22
Sir, the new order is on the way, hope you will receive it very soon.

Thanks, how do I go about getting the discount as mentioned by "DJI Elektra" above?
2018-1-14
Use props
djiuser_Fficrgs
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-14 19:22
Sir, the new order is on the way, hope you will receive it very soon.

So I'm offered a discount if I re-order...then I re-order and you guys are magically not answering my posts/messages anymore.

???
2018-1-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Fficrgs Posted at 2018-1-15 05:57
So I'm offered a discount if I re-order...then I re-order and you guys are magically not answering my posts/messages anymore.

???

I apologize for the late response because of the time difference and we are also keeping investigating your previous order recently.
Now we will provide the compensation to the trouble that has been caused to you.
We will compensate the price difference in the form of DJI Credit (DJI Credit can be used to pay for your purchases from the DJI Online Store), is that OK?
2018-1-15
Use props
djiuser_Fficrgs
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-15 19:18
I apologize for the late response because of the time difference and we are also keeping investigating your previous order recently.
Now we will provide the compensation to the trouble that has been caused to you.
We will compensate the price difference in the form of DJI Credit (DJI Credit can be used to pay for your purchases from the DJI Online Store), is that OK?

No that's not okay!!

I've already ordered the drone, what am I going to do with DJI credit now? I don't plan on ordering another one.
2018-1-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Fficrgs Posted at 2018-1-16 16:01
No that's not okay!!

I've already ordered the drone, what am I going to do with DJI credit now? I don't plan on ordering another one.

I have confirmed with Sales Team again, DJI Credit is the only compensation we can provide at the moment, if you do not agree, I will escalate the issue to appropriate department to follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon, appreciate your patience.
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules