1043 7 2018-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arnor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

Hello!

I was flying yesterday and was thinking it would be nice to get extra voice feedback from the application.

I don’t like to take my eyes of the drone when it flies.

So feedback like: battery percentage, distance, altitude speed,... would be nice to have.

What do you think of this? Am I the only one who think it could be useful?

Cheers!

AR
2018-1-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I agree , I don’t know if you have ever used Litchi app but it has this very option, it can be a bit annoying but turning it off is optional.
Sometimes if your in direct sunlight can be difficult to see telemetry . Also options like telling you that you need to put your sd card in would help greatly.
Good job, I hope many support this thread.
2018-1-7
Use props
Arnor
Second Officer
Belgium

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-1-7 04:11
I agree , I don’t know if you have ever used Litchi app but it has this very option, it can be a bit annoying but turning it off is optional.
Sometimes if your in direct sunlight can be difficult to see telemetry . Also options like telling you that you need to put your sd card in would help greatly.
Good job, I hope many support this thread.

Never used Litchi, I prefer to stick with the DJI Official app.

It would be nice indeed to select which event you want to be notified and how ( visual, audio, ...). Maybe add an "event" pre-flight check for new pilots.
2018-1-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Arnor Posted at 2018-1-7 06:11
Never used Litchi, I prefer to stick with the DJI Official app.

It would be nice indeed to select which event you want to be notified and how ( visual, audio, ...). Maybe add an "event" pre-flight check for new pilots.

It was a great feature when I used litchi but can be a bit distracting and annoying too until I realised you can set the time span between the announcements. Having options is always a good thing.
2018-1-7
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

As an option I would also support the idea, maybe even with tick boxes where one can select which information should be announced acoustically.
2018-1-7
Use props
Flighty
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Austria

I think it would be great to have voice options,, always good to have a nice back up when watching the drone fly,,   
2018-1-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for the suggestions. I think it is a good idea to remind users of the status of aircraft. I would help you forward it.
2018-1-14
Use props
Arnor
Second Officer
Belgium

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-14 18:53
Thanks for the suggestions. I think it is a good idea to remind users of the status of aircraft. I would help you forward it.

Great thanks! As mentioned this should be an option as in some case too much audio notifications aren't welcome.
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules