2944 7 2018-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21988 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I don’t think it’s possible to record individial gimbal (camera) positions when setting waypoints. Is there any plan to make this important feature available in future?
2018-1-7
Use props
ErichG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 74180 ft
United States

Check "Autopilot" app for iOS. It has nice methods for facilitating independent traversal and focus "strategies." Coming from years of working Maya and similar systems for creating complex flight/camera animation - it's pretty slick.
2018-1-8
Use props
Upper Limit Fil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81683 ft
United States

also dji’s ground station pro works great
2018-1-8
Use props
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ErichG Posted at 2018-1-8 18:37
Check "Autopilot" app for iOS. It has nice methods for facilitating independent traversal and focus "strategies." Coming from years of working Maya and similar systems for creating complex flight/camera animation - it's pretty slick.

I have used Autopilot for some time now, and I like it. The only drawback for me, though, is that it doesn’t have peaking and histogram which makes getting the correct exposure (in manual mode) more tricky.
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hey Jerry, we recommend to try GS Pro which can adjust the gimbal Pitch angle at the selected waypoint.
Please check more details here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_EN_V2.0.pdf
2018-1-14
Use props
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-14 23:04
Hey Jerry, we recommend to try GS Pro which can adjust the gimbal Pitch angle at the selected waypoint.
Please check more details here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/groundstation_pro/20171121/GS_Pro_User_Manual_EN_V2.0.pdf

I have had a look at GS Pro. Is it possible to fly to a pre recorded Waypoint, reposition the gimbal and save the new settings. Then do this for each Waypoint in turn? This seems to be the only way to frame shots correctly but I can’t see how this can be done in the manual.
2018-1-23
Use props
Ujjawal Animato
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6711102 ft
  • >>>
India

JerryLaurence Posted at 2018-1-23 00:00
I have had a look at GS Pro. Is it possible to fly to a pre recorded Waypoint, reposition the gimbal and save the new settings. Then do this for each Waypoint in turn? This seems to be the only way to frame shots correctly but I can’t see how this can be done in the manual.

GSPro :-  manual you can use it very easily and set as you want hight, gimble speed every.
see this:-

2018-1-23
Use props
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks but the video doesn’t answer my question about editing waypoints and setting camera positions at each Waypoint while in the air.
2018-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules