42739 47 2018-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_xQHagH2bCzhP
New

United Kingdom

Hi,

I have the same problem , pretty much.

I have not been able to use the gimbal at all since I receive it as a Christmas gift 2 weeks ago.

When I turn it on and connect the phone, the Bluetooth icon indicates that it is connected but the yellow blinking light continues to flash.

When I then double tap the trigger , the gimbal spins wildly left and then right, back and forth untill and error message shows telling me to double tap to reconnect.

What is wrong with these devices for this to happen IMMEDIATELY after purchase?

I have contacted the support team last week and no body has replied to me.

What am I supposed to do with a gimbal that doesn't connect to my phone, and that spins wildly out of control , to the point where I can hear a click/friction noise from the motor maxing out?

James

2019-1-5
Use props
djiuser_sPq6M7rgJuX1
New

Spain

Hi I'm having the same issues with my gimbal. I just use it twice then long after I decided to use it again but now it's not working. I'm currently in other country I'll be back home after 7months all the documents including the warranty is in the sturdy box. How I would fix my gimbal? Is it possible to go in any authorized dealer of dji in any part of the world cause Im travelling around europe, is there any way to have this issue fix? . This is disappointing for me I should be able to capture beautiful videos with gimbal but now the trip is disaster without good videos.
2019-1-15
Use props
fans85927b60
New
United States

I have a Mobile 2. I charged it this morning and this afternoon green light is blinking and when I press the power button it comes for about two seconds then goes off. What the hell, DJI?
2019-1-17
Use props
Blueboing101
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66650 ft
United Kingdom

amazing how so many people have the same issue but no recall for shoddy workmanship on any of the models.... I have the same on my osmo which I have looked after like a baby. just suddenly wouldnt work one day mother board cooked and now blinking light issue and no connection anymore just when I need it as usual.
2019-7-20
Use props
Shravan Singh
lvl.1
India

Same issue is with DJI OSMO Mobile 3. Mine stopped working after just one day.

It seems this Chinese manufacturer has a serious issue with the quality of the product.  

2019-10-24
Use props
ROBRip
New

United States

I have never been so dissatisfied with any customer support service - I've been going back and forth with them with this issue - It's firmware - This I know - It's not pushing to the app - hence - You can never update the firmware - I was also told my phone was not compatible (LGV40) - My old phone (LGV20) is the phone I first used with this product - I still have this phone - and the app still will not push the update - This was a Verizon Promo - Osmo support keeps wanting me to reach out to them - Osmo should replace/repair this and THEY should reach out to Verizon - I will never but anything Osmo again - If you have an issue - You will spend multiple hours in a back and firth with them explaining that they will not help to resolve your issue
2020-2-13
Use props
Omar Haydar
New

Lebanon

The worst quality every, it worked for only 15 days and the yellow flashlight started to light on.. This is the worst quality I've every bought... I don't recommend it to anyone it's soooo bad and doesn't work correctly.
2020-3-25
Use props
FishFilet
lvl.2
Flight distance : 346135 ft
United States

I have had this happen to me twice now and so far I have been able to fix it easily with the following steps.

1. Turn off the Osmo Mobile 3
2. Fold the Osmo into it storage state
3. Turn on the Osmo while it is still folded
4. Unfold the Osmo and take it out of standby by pressing the trigger twice or pressing the M button three times.

I have always done this while my phone was mounted it may work without the phone mounted as well. It seems like this happens when the Osmo is put into standby and then turned off instead of just turning it off but I have not verified this with enough incidents as I have only had my Osmo Mobile 3 for two days.
2020-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules