Quick Questions that are probably in the manual
758 5 2018-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Newbiesparker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13245 ft
United Kingdom

For the first time today I tried out a view of the camera modes and i have the following questions:

Why do dronie, helix etc only record for 10 seconds, doesn't seem very long, does anyone know if these times / durations can be changed?
when you take a pano shot (mine went through a cycle of taking 46 different photo's), how do I now stitch them together?

Thanks in advance
2018-1-7
Use props
Lee Moon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61850 ft
United States

As far as the panoramic images go, you can use the media preview button while in the Go 4 app and connected to the Spark.  When you see a pano in the album, tap on it and it will stitch the images together.  You can then view it in the Editor any time after that.  Also, you can save the 46 images to your PC or Mac and stitch them together using DJI Media Maker (on the Osmo downloads page) or using several other apps.
2018-1-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As Lee said BUT - do not stitch the panos whilst the drone is flying. Also, if you want to see the full quick shot you will need to either 'create' the 10 second preview within the GO 4 app and edit it or import the files from the Micro SD card to your computer for more advanced editing.
2018-1-7
Use props
Newbiesparker
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Lee Moon Posted at 2018-1-7 07:53
As far as the panoramic images go, you can use the media preview button while in the Go 4 app and connected to the Spark.  When you see a pano in the album, tap on it and it will stitch the images together.  You can then view it in the Editor any time after that.  Also, you can save the 46 images to your PC or Mac and stitch them together using DJI Media Maker (on the Osmo downloads page) or using several other apps.

Thanks for the advice, didn't want to mess it up as the sun looked great
2018-1-7
Use props
Newbiesparker
lvl.2
United Kingdom

A CW Posted at 2018-1-7 08:41
As Lee said BUT - do not stitch the panos whilst the drone is flying. Also, if you want to see the full quick shot you will need to either 'create' the 10 second preview within the GO 4 app and edit it or import the files from the Micro SD card to your computer for more advanced editing.

Thanks for the advice, I struggle with basic commands so there's no risk i'd be stitching whilst the spark if flying!
2018-1-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Newbiesparker Posted at 2018-1-7 12:27
Thanks for the advice, I struggle with basic commands so there's no risk i'd be stitching whilst the spark if flying!

Good to read. Post some pano's on here when you're ready.
2018-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules