my phantom 2 vision + can't find satellite
2208 10 2015-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mattansagi
lvl.1

Spain

Hey guys
can some one tell me why when i turn on my drone its keep blinking yellow and cant get satellite and get solid green?
Thanks in advance
Matt
2015-4-21
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Check your S1 and S2 switches, both must be all the way up!Or try rebinding your RC to your Phantom!
2015-4-21
Use props
motia
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14452 ft
United States

You will need to give few more details:
Did you manage to get GPS lock before on the phantom and this is the first time you can't or you were never able to get green light?
Are you inside a building or outside with lots of trees/buildings around or outside in open space when you try to get the GPS lock?
When you connect your smart phone to the phantom, and open the app, how many satellites it locks on? Is it more than zero?
As asked before - is your S1/S2 switches up on the RC?
Those question may hopefully lead you to the solution.
2015-4-21
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

motia Posted at 2015-4-22 08:01
You will need to give few more details:
Did you manage to get GPS lock before on the phantom and thi ...

All good points motia and the reason for this thread which I should update to include a few other points...
We're not Vulcans after all and cannot read minds...

To the OP, have you ever had a crash/hard landing and have you checked all your IMU etc?

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... lang=en&lang=en
2015-4-21
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

I agree with North, sounds like your RC is not communicating with your bird.
2015-4-21
Use props
oakspi
lvl.4

United States

It could be that the wire connection came loose between the GPS antenna and the board.  Perhaps it wasn't re-connected after opening the shell.
2015-4-22
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

oakspi Posted at 2015-4-23 09:41
It could be that the wire connection came loose between the GPS antenna and the board.  Perhaps it w ...

My guess is that the OP has found the problem and just not reporting back as this was a day ago...Wish folks regardless of how simple something may have been would at least let us know as we have all done some pretty dumb a$$ stuff...i know i have and i am not afraid to admit it...we learn by our mistakes.
2015-4-22
Use props
Yug
lvl.4

Australia

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-4-23 11:26
My guess is that the OP has found the problem and just not reporting back as this was a day ago... ...

The OP has posted another thread. Me thinks he needs help!!

Yug
2015-4-23
Use props
Igor_1949
lvl.2

United States

Yug Posted at 2015-4-23 17:59
The OP has posted another thread. Me thinks he needs help!!

Yug

Has he looked into the Heavens?
2015-4-23
Use props
Yug
lvl.4

Australia

Igor_1949 Posted at 2015-4-23 18:13
Has he looked into the Heavens?

I don't think he is breaking any forum rules but it is not fair on the people who have not only been interested enough to help him but also follow it up.

Hope he does the right thing soon.

Yug
2015-4-23
Use props
oakspi
lvl.4

United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-4-23 11:26
My guess is that the OP has found the problem and just not reporting back as this was a day ago... ...

North, I had a thread recently regarding the "no responses to our responses to questions" and it was taken off the forum by Ed.  It appears the thought is still there.
2015-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules