Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Osmo Mobile 2 announced but have Osmo Mobile on order
1174 2 2018-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Southtdi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14590 ft
United States

Geez, I haven't even received my Osmo Mobile and a new one was announced. Am I going to be able to send the one I got back for the new one? Would I be better keeping the magnesium bodied first generation? I don't care that much about the battery life because I don't see myself shooting more than a coule of hours between charges anyway. If I did I would just get an extra battery. The zoom on the handle is nice though, so that's a thought.
2018-1-7
Use props
Diywoodguy
lvl.1
United States

Consider keeping gen1. The Mobile 2 eliminates the ability to mount an external mic and you get gimbal noise on the camera’s mic because of proximity to the gimbal.
2018-1-8
Use props
Southtdi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14590 ft
United States

Diywoodguy Posted at 2018-1-8 08:22
Consider keeping gen1. The Mobile 2 eliminates the ability to mount an external mic and you get gimbal noise on the camera’s mic because of proximity to the gimbal.

Thanks. That's a good point. I stated looking at the new one and noticed the mount on the bottom but no longer on the side. i figured worst case I can always get one since with the lowered price it's basically 2 for the piece of one, lol.
2018-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules