Spark compass error: FLY AWAY
13178 46 2018-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eelco
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1091447 ft
Netherlands

Hello! i had the same yesterday. Did you get compensated by DJI? I am trying to make a case and hope they will..
2018-6-26
Use props
Flighty
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Croatia

Very interesting thread with all the good feedback and positive final outcome,, good one...
2018-6-26
Use props
Kingram
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84085 ft
United States

Are these FLY AWAY'S  mostly with the Spark or is the Mavics also affected ?
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

eelco Posted at 2018-6-26 08:39
Hello! i had the same yesterday. Did you get compensated by DJI? I am trying to make a case and hope they will..

Hi, sorry for the lost drone, I highly recommend to you contacting our support for our team for us to conduct an investigation on what happened to your aircraft, please ensure that the flight records are synced. Kindly see the link below.

https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav
2018-6-27
Use props
fans4133acaf
lvl.1
United States

this happened to me the other day when I was out fishing on a bass boat. no radio signals nearby and not a stitch of wind. at 30 minutes before sunrise (still visible conditions) I launched my drone. it started randomly going in a direction. so my instincts said to push the opposite way to even out. I ended up getting control of the drone and landing it safely. 45 minutes later I tried again and it came up with a message saying battery too cold warm up to 15 degrees Celsius. I'm a Fahrenheit kind of person but I waited till it got above that letting it sit in the winter sun. once it got above that I launched it and had a fun day of drone photography without any issues. I now know to wait to launch the drone. you can find the temperature of the sparks battery in the three dots icon and go to were it shows battery percentage. I didn't crash but I was close to. just an experience I had that I wanted to share.
2019-3-19
Use props
djiuser_W5cmeWPPY0Xt
New

Guadeloupe

I know this is a old post but after 4 year of use my spark just flew away from me
I just wanted to try the SD card so  I just record going up and down and the drone just stop responding and flew away never to be seen again.

phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/PIJIMCS3KUD7L1CU6R0M/
2020-11-13
Use props
fansd1111641
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9639 ft
Norway

djiuser_W5cmeWPPY0Xt Posted at 11-13 15:34
I know this is a old post but after 4 year of use my spark just flew away from me
I just wanted to try the SD card so  I just record going up and down and the drone just stop responding and flew away never to be seen again.

Make a case with DJI support and give them the telemetry link. I got a 100% refund in this case due to software error..
2020-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules